Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Civil Protection Application

Do you have a mic?:No

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:I have been on this server for nearly 50 hours and i would like to help it any way i can

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: cuff uncuff only at 1,800+ crime, only kick down doors if there is a person with 4,000+ crime, do not release another cops criminal without there consent, do not switch to cop to avoid jail/cuff, do not shoot any rebel unless on pd property and/or being provoked, do not switch back and forth between rebel and cop, do not favor certain players more than others, if there is a rule breaker get evidence and show an admin, if another cop is being attacked you may assist, and if a player with a bounty is killed they must bribe you to get out

What is the function the Civil Protection?:to help maintain order in the server

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:i will politely ask them to stop

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):most nights from 8pm to 3/6am (eastern timezone)

How will you benefit the server?:I will make sure to the best of my ability find and capture criminals and rule breakers

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:i will ask them if they want help and if they accept i will walk them through the beginnings of the mod