king of anime civil app

• king of anime civil app

In-Game name: king of anime
      SteamID:[U:1:132246537]
      Time played: 43 hours at time of application

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: to protect the people of this virtual world and to serve justice to those who need it

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Never shot at rebels unless provoked. Only cuff at 1800+ crime. Only kickdoor at 4000+ crime. No revenge kills. Never switch to cop avoid getting jailed. Don't suicide to give rebels weapons

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To treat every player the same and to keep crime low and to follow the rules

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: If they shot at me first I would shoot him. If he killed me I would not revenge kill him, but I would cuff him if he/she has enough crime

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone)?: at least 10-12 hours or more a day (eastern standard time)

How will you benefit the server?: I spend most of my play hours as a cop and I would follow all rules and help under 10 hour players as needed

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, I have several of hours of experience from different servers starting from yo mama server

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will answer any question to the best of my capability and help in anyway I can.

Anything else you would like to add?: ill provide a fun and safe environment for all players

--End Application--
    • HORNY TREE CAT wrote:

He Copied like half of my application. The Basics rules and how would you help a new player are 100% the same as what put for my app. And for if it is his first time he copied what I wrote and just replace the server name.

Here is link to my app HORNY TREE CAT Civil Protection Applications
      All applications are the same cookie cutter bullshit. Don't get offended. +1
      #HailTheGoldenPoon
    • Greaser wrote:

HORNY TREE CAT wrote:

He Copied like half of my application. The Basics rules and how would you help a new player are 100% the same as what put for my app. And for if it is his first time he copied what I wrote and just replace the server name.

Here is link to my app HORNY TREE CAT Civil Protection Applications
      All applications are the same cookie cutter bullshit. Don't get offended. +1
      Yea maybe that happen somedays
      but to copy & paste some application for his own app. is bullshit, it isn't hard to write 1-2 text lines from self even its short or not.(It's to much from horny cat stealed)

You are not a child that doesn't know how to anweser question from self, sure everyone got his own problems to answer they but try it.

I do give a +1 Trial run here because everyone get his chance to prove himself!

And a note: Please read the cop rules (You can see the updated rules ingame if you writing /motd in chat) before you going cop and cuff some rebels so that you don't get trouble when you doing something wrong.
      You can also asking other cop's or admin's if you need help at it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kaito Shuno ().

• WesTSmoKe wrote:

Naujoji wrote:

-1 Please don't accept this....
      Well i not rly care if he be a cop or not i dont know him much but , i rly want to know why you say no .Dont type stuff down if you dont have a reason for it right ? so why you say no ? i want to know it
      Sorry to get back to you late, West

I do not believe that King of Anime should become a cop because of past abuse, and favoritism on another unnamed server. I wish I still had the evidence to go along with this claim. He frequently will let other players go that he likes, while at the same time jailing players he dislikes every time he has the chance. He loves to kick doors down when disliked players are afk and has crime that is cuff able, but lower than bounty.
    • So Naujoji, that was on a different server with different circumstances. So I would say don't let that be what holds him back. If he was abusive on this server to begin with it I would agree, but if its on another server its a bit different. Now, if he did all those on this server, for sure his cop will be stripped accordingly.
    • Goner wrote:

So Naujoji, that was on a different server with different circumstances. So I would say don't let that be what holds him back. If he was abusive on this server to begin with it I would agree, but if its on another server its a bit different. Now, if he did all those on this server, for sure his cop will be stripped accordingly.
      This seems fair enough to me, I think that even though this is a new server that he plays on, his actions as cop will not differ.
    • WesTSmoKe wrote:

Naujoji wrote:

-1 Please don't accept this....
      Well i not rly care if he be a cop or not i dont know him much but , i rly want to know why you say no .Dont type stuff down if you dont have a reason for it right ? so why you say no ? i want to know it
      Yeah, there is/was a forum post stating that unsupported comments would be ignored AND that the applicant would get his application ignored too because of it.
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest