Naujoji's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Naujoji's Civil Protection Application

In-Game name: {λ²} Naujoji

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30074293

Time played: 197 Hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I find that there is a lack of cops on at some times, and I think that my activity on the server would help resolve part of this issue.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: You can cuff a player at 1800+ crime, you can kick a players door with a crime level above 4000, you cannot shoot a rebel unless they shoot you first, you cannot get revenge kills as cop, do not release another cops cuff, do not play favorites as cop, etc.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To cuff players that have above 1800, to keep all crime to a minimum, and to treat all players fair no matter what.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Cuff them once they reach the minimum crime limit, uncuff them the first time, but if they continue they would be jailed and only released by a bribe.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? I can play around three or four hours a day, and when I am at home in the United States my timezone is Central time (UTC-5).

How will you benefit the server?: I will not play favorites as cop, and treat all players fairly, will be active as a cop when I need to be. Provide a fine balance of playing experience, and likability. I will most importantly follow the rules that come with being apart of civil protection.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, I would estimate that I have been cop on around 5 other servers, all these servers are however no longer running.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Help them learn the rules and how to play if they would like. Notify an administrator if they are being killed by someone above ten hours, with screenshot evidence.

Anything else you would like to add?:

--End Application--
  • I'm going to "show the boy some love"

very big +1 from me. he is a member of hl2 and we never talked until recently, but we have become friends. He is very friendly, good at dm, and loves to help players and be an all around friendly guy.

We need him on the cop team. +1