The AggressivePizza's (A.K.A. TheGreatDino) Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The AggressivePizza's (A.K.A. TheGreatDino) Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: TheAggressivePizza
      SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7900437
      Time played:41 hours at the time of written application

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I am applying for civil protection because I feel like there isn't much cop activity when I go online. I also feel that I can be a highly responsible cop.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
      • Only cuff/jail players at 1800+ crime
      • Do not shoot at players unless provoked
      • Do not switch to avoid jail or death
      • Shoot ANY/ALL rebels that appear inside or attempting to enter the PD
      • Kickdoor can only be used when a player has 4000+ crime
      What is the function the Civil Protection?: The role of civil protection is to help, protect, and lower crime rates in the server at all times, while being respectful and fair.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: When a player is RDMing, I would wait til they had 1800+ crime then arrest/cuff them. If they shot at me or a fellow cop, I would arrest them. If the player shot and killed me I would not revenge kill, instead I would arrest/cuff.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? I spend about 2-4 hours on the server. I take breaks in between once in awhile and do a couple of things. My time zone is Eastern Daylight Time.

How will you benefit the server?:
      • I am highly active
      • I follow all server rules
      • I am kind and treat everyone with fairness.
      • I am also honest and know how to not abuse powers that are given.
      Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: As civil protective, yes. I used to be an admin in 2007/08 in the Nightmare servers (no longer active)

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will show them all the ropes (rules, jobs, banking, etc), help them find a house, and be fair and not give special treatment because they are new. If a player kills kills new players under 10 hrs, I would advise/warn them not to and point them to the rules. If they continue, I would report the activity, with proof, to an admin.

Anything else you would like to add?: Nothing else, thank you for your time and consideration.

--End Application--

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheGreatDino ().