Artzaint's Civil Protection Application.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Artzaint's Civil Protection Application.

Steam Name: Artzain

Why do you want to be on civil protection?

A)I see server users, and I find it interesting and fun at the same time, besides that some members of the cops I like them :)

How long have you been on the server?

A)in fact this is my third day on the server, even according to the rules should have minimum 40 hours of play, but I think with that amount of time should already be inside, even besides that I have little time, I have come to several mechanical civil that only may be able to take advantage as police

What are the rules of a civil protection cop?

A) * Not kill other players without reason
      * Not take advantage of the other players
      * Maintain insurance to other players
      * Not to return the weapons to kill myself
      * I can not do revenge killing

If a new player joins the server, and no admins connected, what would you do?

A)answer any questions and help make everything possible

Anything else you would like to add?

A) yes, in my country we speak spanish, and... i have a good english but sometimes i cant respond something. and this server This is one of the best roleplay servers I've seen, though of course sometimes give me some lagazos or fps slumps but is unimportant.

nothing more to add I say goodbye and hope you accept my request.

• That and you have 8 hrs... :o ( its not that 40 hrs is a MUST HAVE but at least shows some time on the server and that you probably will know the rules by then) of course there are ways around this, loopholes, or exceptions but typically will screen those that may not know how to play
    • Artzaint wrote:

-Thanks
      Please Fill out this Form below when applying. I see you took some of it but not all. Just Copy/Paste it then fill out with what you can.

eldrun wrote:

What to make the subject "<Insert Applicants name here> Civil Protection Application."

--Basic info--

SteamID:
      Time played:

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:

What is the function the Civil Protection?:

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):?

How will you benefit the server?:

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:

Anything else you would like to add?:

--End Application--

Hours required were Changed by Duer to 80. There can be exceptions but in most cases there aren't.

I can atleast see he tried which is better than some.

Reapply in this thread with proper format when you have more hours.

Doom/Duer can Over-ride if they want since new Cop stuff is mainly theirs.

Edit - I just realized this is from June 27th. Can people stop Necroing threads unless it's their own?