(DH) Admin application

• Oke, here some things,

1) Do you really think I would abuse my trail admin, because of this? for shit talk?
    2) I already told you and everyone on the server at that point, that I was sorry for muting every one. That was not my intention.
    3) You say that you where learning RUS frond NordF? Oke, that a look from my side. When you have an arument with some one? and 30sec later you see "cyka blyat idi hanoi". What would you think? That he was learing you RUS, yeah that possible. But dont you think that it was a little accidentally?
    4) Sorry for the mes, but I just banned you for 5 min, because you kept raging and insulting me for no reason outher then you dont like to see me as admin. And also threaten me that you would strip my admin, even If I would still have one. because from what you say, you are writhing the new RP mod for syle.
  • Dragonheart wrote:

Oke, here some things,

1) Do you really think I would abuse my trail admin, because of this? for shit talk?
    2) I already told you and everyone on the server at that point, that I was sorry for muting every one. That was not my intention.
    3) You say that you where learning RUS frond NordF? Oke, that a look from my side. When you have an arument with some one? and 30sec later you see "cyka blyat idi hanoi". What would you think? That he was learing you RUS, yeah that possible. But dont you think that it was a little accidentally?
    4) Sorry for the mes, but I just banned you for 5 min, because you kept raging and insulting me for no reason outher then you dont like to see me as admin. And also threaten me that you would strip my admin, even If I would still have one. because from what you say, you are writhing the new RP mod for syle.

I never said anything like that, lol. I said I am planning on helping out Syle with a few things. I wasn't even arguing with you, you were having an arguement with PR2S after you deliberately gagged the entire server for TWO members discussing a topic you didn't like.

Let's not forget you came at ME, saying "You don't have the balls to say it to my face" after you thought I said something in Russian pointed torwards you, which again, you were wrong about.

I run an entire counter strike community, I've banned hundreds of people and have dealt with numerous abusive admins.

I'm not new to this.

EDIT//
    went back and screenshotted his statement.

20160713035709_1.jpg
  • Based on the Source report Ban:Reason admin disrespect. If he thought you were talking about or to him then yes it ''could'' be classified as Admin Disrespect and result in a Ban. The ban was for 5 Minutes so it was kept short thus showing leniency. (Not sticking up for him just stating an observation).

As for the Gag All that can be seen as Abuse but really depends on the overall situation, though I don't see a reason to Gag everyone when all that does is stop Text Chat. When I was on last night I almost Mute the Server due to a constant 4-6 people trying to use the Mic at the same time.

I do however feel he shouldn't use Commands unless he knows how to do the reverse of said command as well.

Edit - Only saw page 2 after already posting. So I won't bother to retract my post when it still applies to an extent.

• Zirvhirex wrote:

Just got banned by this trial admin for swearing in Russian. Nord was teaching me how to curse in Russian, and this sensitive dude thought I was talking about him, when I was learning Russian from Nord.

Furthermore, he gagged EVERYONE (when it was only PR2S and I talking) when me and PR2S were discussing the political pressure happening in Crimea/Russia and discussing global politics.

Just want to let you know what we think of this trial, which isn't fit for an administration position.

PS; he didn't know how to ungag after he abusively gagged the entire server.
    What happened to getting rid of some admins July 11th??!?
    Does this deserve just a slap on the wrist?
  • Naujoji wrote:

Zirvhirex wrote:

Just got banned by this trial admin for swearing in Russian. Nord was teaching me how to curse in Russian, and this sensitive dude thought I was talking about him, when I was learning Russian from Nord.

Furthermore, he gagged EVERYONE (when it was only PR2S and I talking) when me and PR2S were discussing the political pressure happening in Crimea/Russia and discussing global politics.

Just want to let you know what we think of this trial, which isn't fit for an administration position.

PS; he didn't know how to ungag after he abusively gagged the entire server.
    What happened to getting rid of some admins July 11th??!?Does this deserve just a slap on the wrist?
    It's not like he Smote @all or started going on a Rampage with Admin powers and killing everyone. He Mute the Server.

As for the July 11th ''deadline'' this would be the first time I've even heard about it.

• Naujoji wrote:

What happened to getting rid of some admins July 11th??!?Does this deserve just a slap on the wrist?
    ok @Naujoji be considerate for a second

Its probably his first time as an admin, as well as english being his second language communication problems are going to naturally occur - im sure this isnt easy for him and he knows he fucked up

And when syle said he was getting rid of admins in the next meeting - he was refering to inactive admins
  • To just say admin abuse over a simple mistake and to say he deserves immediate repurcussions for something he admits to and apologized for.... why are you looking for one little mistake??? That discredits everything else about a person?? I am not a fan of dh exactly, yet, I am just disappointed to see an over reaction over something small similar to DHs case. For example, like a cop accidently missing a skill cuff or accidently shooting someone else due to crossfire. Cops make mistakes, yet, you wanna strip them for 300 hrs of good cop play and a couple rebel kills in between that time? Welp...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Goner ().