HISPANIC TREE CAT'S Admin Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HISPANIC TREE CAT'S Admin Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: HISPANIC TREE CAT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56127008

Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072519744/

Time played: 348 hours

Skype(Optional): nicholas4533

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: yes and I am happy to use it

Why are you applying for Administration?: I feel like there aren't admins on all the time when I'm on and then I find that I will have to help players because there is a lack of admins and I'd be more than happy to be an admin and be capable of helping people in more ways than I can now. I also feel like I have built up my name in this community and I thoroughly enjoy this community and being part of it and I want to help improve things in any way I can.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): about 2-3 hours a day depending on if I have school or if I'm on vacation or busy doing something during the day. (pacific standard time).

What is the proper process to deal with rule-breakers?: Give warnings for minor offenses and kick if they don't stop and if they continue I'll ban them for a time that I see fit for their actions and I will clearly let them know that they are breaking a rule and let them know what rule they are breaking on mic and in chat.

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: I have been an admin on Minecraft servers but I have no previous experience on RP servers on hl2dm.

Anything else you would like to add?: I am very dedicated to the server and feel I am ready to be admin but I mainly want feedback on my application and see how people feel about me being admin knowing that I am fairly new but I have a lot to offer.

--End Application--

The post was edited 3 times, last by HISPANIC TREE CAT ().

• I think Hispanic would be a good admin, he is fair, responsible and follows rules. People respect him and he is ALWAYS happy to help.

I agree with him that there aren't alot of admins on most of the time, so another admin wouldn't hurt, especially one that i know will do exactly what hes supposed to

This isn't biased either, i know hes a good kid and deserves to help the server. +1 all the way
    • Mike wrote:

I think we currently got enough Admins BUT I would put him on hold for potential candidates
      I agree Mike. I'd also like to add that I think that Hispanic Tree Cat is a very enthusiastic player with a great future here. However , I'd like to see him gather some more hours and continue being a part of the community before we make a decision. I think we should keep this application in the pending file.
    • Could really use this player as an admin. We may have many but as of this post the two online are afk and pretty much only afk and he has been on when others are not. Doesn't seem to lose his cool and as far as I recall already has propping experience. No drama, doesn't break rules.. heck that's already far better than others that have been given chances in the past.

Might be a good idea to purge the guys that don't login and place someone like Hispanic Tree Cat in their place.

Obviously im no longer staff but if it were me, I'd hate losing a potentially awesome admin over "too many admins" Quality players are rare and we should try and have them helping the team when possible. Perhaps the "trusted" group I created that gives powers similar to a trial with a bit more restrictions for the short term and see what happens.

From my observation the older players and admins are playing far less and it's all being replaced by basics so while the team is indeed large, the admins playing and not afking vs the admins doing anything else has gotten skewed over time and not in the servers favor. Which obviously could be dealt with here.

The post was edited 2 times, last by BobVeka ().

• BobVeka wrote:

Could really use this player as an admin. We may have many but as of this post the two online are afk and pretty much only afk and he has been on when others are not. Doesn't seem to lose his cool and as far as I recall already has propping experience. No drama, doesn't break rules.. heck that's already far better than others that have been given chances in the past.

Might be a good idea to purge the guys that don't login and place someone like Hispanic Tree Cat in their place.

Obviously im no longer staff but if it were me, I'd hate losing a potentially awesome admin over "too many admins" Quality players are rare and we should try and have them helping the team when possible. Perhaps the "trusted" group I created that gives powers similar to a trial with a bit more restrictions for the short term and see what happens.

From my observation the older players and admins are playing far less and it's all being replaced by basics so while the team is indeed large, the admins playing and not afking vs the admins doing anything else has gotten skewed over time and not in the servers favor. Which obviously could be dealt with here.
      Going by what Bob said, we need to start going through some more potential players that are not just "good" admins, vut also players that will 'stick around adter recieving their positions. Too many times weve been affected by people up and quitting or going on year long hiatus after becoming cop/admin. We need to be sure that they 'stick around.

AND CAN WE PLEASE STOP WITH THE AUTO EMOJIS!
      Post Count = n + 973. Because Mike can't fix shit.
      i love sidezz because he fixed my postcount