Recent Aimbot Sightings

• Recent Aimbot Sightings

Recently I have seen new players come on the server and their model would appear to be kinda glitchy and spaztic and they would immediately go to the bank but they would have troubles getting their money from the bank and both people I saw this happen to had the exact same thing happening. But after a while they would get their money and they would go buy an assault rifle from the gun shop. Both of the people that came on at different times both bought assault rifles and then proceeded to kill anything they could see in 2 shots even if they weren't looking at you. I thought this was strange and seemed like a new aimbot client to me and other people that were on during the situation. Their names are Letters and Tracedvein. I didn't manage to get their steam ID's but if you see these 2 on or anyone suspicious I suggest getting their steam ID's and taking screen shots and recordings and give them to admins or make posts on the forum. The video below shows an example of the client I think these people are using. I should also add that they were both getting over 10000 crime in under a minute just from killing people with the assault rifle. I don't have any screen shots or recordings but I encourage other players to try recording suspicious actions and taking screenshots.
    • iirc I popped into the game, spawned near the PD, got mopped up in a firefight and then it all settled down before I could go spectate. I think the comments in chat scared off two players about then; I watched the remaining one thinking he had been a culprit too, but it seems he was just a victim.
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest