Duer's Admin Application or Add me to the Queue!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Duer's Admin Application or Add me to the Queue!

--Basic info--

In-Game name: duertronic

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23895048

Steam Profile: invader012

Time played:534

Skype(Optional): duershabba

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: yes

Why are you applying for Administration?: Few players have already applied within the last week - however, im noticing some disrepencies within the choices of these candidates. But ultimately im applying for admin because i really wanna help the other admins out in their daily work. As a staff, i want to make sure everyone is having fun on our dopeass server

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): - everyday at least 4 hours minimum - but weekends more so

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?:

BreakDown (i made this up lol)

1. Understand the rulebreaker - figure out the situation! was he provoked? was it an accident? is he foreign?

2. Make sure the rulebreaker understands you - make sure he knows hes breaking the rules by communicating and articulating it clearly to them through chat and mic! - first warning

3. Give them the benefit of the doubt - if they give an excuse or even a verbal objection it is key to give the rulebreaker the right to express themselves - 2nd warning (final)

4. Take action
    - give them an initial kick from the server - and hope they learn from it.

5. Banhammer - if all other steps fail, ban the rulebreaker at the minimum 10hours?

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: none, however, i have alot of RP experience prior to Cold Community (2007-2010 from Gamerzunlimited, Yomamas, Abusement Park + Early syles RP) Throughout the years, ive seen good admins and badmins in different servers and have seen scenarios in which they take action

Anything else you would like to add?: If yall dont need a new admin just yet, put me in the queue! love this place no matter what
    s/o to DOOM + KOALA

Syle22 is bae :love:

--End Application--
  • Nice App bro. I can't imagine anyone having an issue with you becoming admin. I've gotten to know you quite well over the past several months. You're an honest and very thoughtful player , who is not affected by greed. I know you have the ability to make sound judgement calls as admin. ............ the highest +1 from me
  • Duer is a great player and part of the community. Often seen him trying to help ppl out and just has a blast. I hope if he is seen capable of admin position, he still the same old same old :D. But +1 from me as he follows rules and brings a lot to this community