Wolf King applying for cop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wolf King applying for cop

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Wolf King

Steam Profile: rctmathew3

Time played:48

On every day

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:I want to make sure the server stays safe from people who don't follow the rules and from cheater/hackers

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Only cuff/jail players at 1800+ crime. Do not shoot at players unless provoked. Do not switch to avoid jail or death. Shoot ANY/ALL rebels that appear inside or attempting to enter the PD. Kickdoor can only be used when a player has 4000+ crime

What is the function the Civil Protection?: to help, protect, and lower crime rates in the server at all times

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:wait until they had 1800+ crime then cuff him and send him to jail

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):3-10 hours a day central time

How will you benefit the server?:I will make sure every ones playing fair and following the rules

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: tell them the basics on how to play, how to get money, ext. and if they need any other help just to ask or do /motd

Anything else you would like to add?:

--End Application--

The post was edited 3 times, last by Wolf King ().

• Well I thought Doom was heading off to comment positively here - but shit happens.

Wolf is well regarded by players I talked to and I just asked him to read Duer's 'thing', and quizzed him a bit.
      Accepted, employed as soon as I go back to the game from here.