House Prop limit's

• House Prop limit's

I got a little discussion with Koala about the prop's limit

Currently i have a house that has 3 room's, One Big and the other two are small.
      Two player's moved into the 2 smaller room's and live there now. One is bigger than the other one.

Akito's -> Room Akito is VIP
      Goner's -> Room

My problem is that Akito's room to small is for putting 10 prop's there so i'm using his prop's limit in my room ~ With his approval.
      But the current motd rule say's that " If a player owns an innerdoor to someone elses house and has permission from the house owner,
      as long as the innerdoor owner owns no other house or innerdoor, he may use his 10 prop limitinside his innerdoor/room."

But what happen if this room to small?
      It is possible to overwrite the rule better?
      Or he has now just bad luck?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kaito Shuno ().

• Many of you know I love Kaito's propping. And enjoy the 'events' he runs in his house.
      I don't care if he uses 50 props.
      BUT - he mustn't [and apparently doesn't] let players benefit from the propping.

re the MOTD rule:-
      It clearly states the distribution of props allowed. Tenant's approval or not. Other OPINIONS or not.
      [Although why it says a quantity I have NO idea (unless it is to save us checking if player is VIP)].
      The distribution was originally decided in admin discussions about their abilities to police it.
      Many things have changed. The new plugin's propowner function [currently suspended] may have assisted.

If the rule stays [the current plugin does not accommodate it] then I have no objection to a new statement for distribution.
      However, please also consider whether allowing the house owner to benefit undermines the VIP selling points. VIPs pay to get more.