Here's a thought

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Here's a thought

Maybe if you don't like it when I push players during the jump event, don't say pushing is allowed. It's either allowed, or not allowed. Gagging me without explanation and letting players shoot me during the event is completely fucking hypocritical. But hey, what could I have expected from this server by now?
  • I stopped pushing players at the spawn immediately when you told me not to. I heard Beefdick was doing it still, but I stopped pushing players at the spawn point so that is just false. I pushed Nord at the beginning of the second stage and he got pissed off at me and started shooting me after I was teleported to the front due to falling off myself. You then gagged me.

We had the same event yesterday and I was constantly getting pushed off. Did I also whine like a bitch or threaten to KOS people if I didn't get my way? No.
  • Volar wrote:

BeefDick literally pushed Jhonathan twice and both times were in the middle of the course not at the start area.
    I don't know what happened between then, I am going by what I heard over voice communication. However, I had long stopped pushing people at the start area so I don't know what I am being punished for besides people not liking me.
  • Koala wrote:

So.... Kool gets a ban and this guy doesn't?
    Why would I be banned when it was clearly stated that pushing was allowed in the event? Koolaid was banned for shooting, which was not allowed.

Anyway, obviously nobody wants me to play on this server since everyone was just taunting me and then you decided to intervene and kick me for verbally defending myself without even hearing me out.

Goodbye.
  • Koala wrote:

Volar wrote:

Koala wrote:

Agreed, I have no clue why Koolaid got such a lengthy ban for I think killing people without a warning but I haven't seen a Ban Appeal so don't plan to unban him wantonly.
    I announced it multiple times, via Chat and via Voice that killing or shooting inside the Climbing Arena is NOT allowed while the Event is running.

Even after I warned Koolaid to stop he killed like 2-3 People more for what I have zero tolerance since Koolaid also is saying the whole time "He gives a shit about the rules and the Admins"

Pushing was allowed and also announced to be allowed. BlancheNegre trolled at the Spawn and pushed people off the whole time for what I punished him by smiting him and warning him to stop trolling - which he then stopped.

Appearently Koolaid is PM'ing every Admin to cry about his Ban. His ban will NOT be lifted - if he got a problem with this he may post a ban appeal. I demand to give this answer back to him by any Admin + he is lucky since I only banned him for 16 Hours than 24 since I didn't know how many minutes is 24 Hours :o
  • Mike wrote:

Koala wrote:

Volar wrote:

Koala wrote:

Agreed, I have no clue why Koolaid got such a lengthy ban for I think killing people without a warning but I haven't seen a Ban Appeal so don't plan to unban him wantonly.
    I announced it multiple times, via Chat and via Voice that killing or shooting inside the Climbing Arena is NOT allowed while the Event is running.
    Even after I warned Koolaid to stop he killed like 2-3 People more for what I have zero tolerance since Koolaid also is saying the whole time "He gives a shit about the rules and the Admins"

Pushing was allowed and also announced to be allowed. BlancheNegre trolled at the Spawn and pushed people off the whole time for what I punished him by smiting him and warning him to stop trolling - which he then stopped.

Apparently Koolaid is PM'ing every Admin to cry about his Ban. His ban will NOT be lifted - if he got a problem with this he may post a ban appeal. I demand to give this answer back to him by any Admin + he is lucky since I only banned him for 16 Hours than 24 since I didn't know how many minutes is 24 Hours :o
    Agreed that without a Ban Appeal no one besides Syles can just wantonly unban him. Koolaid hadn't cried to me at all, I was just commenting on something I saw. I saw Koolaid shoot like 3-5 people in succession and then he got a ban. I apparently joined after any Warnings and No Killing was announced which is why when other Admins asked me to unban him I refused. If he had posted a Ban Appeal then maybe something could have been done differently. However I will say that 16 hours or 24 hours for killing at an Event is still overboard especially with his previous bans being 1. Yes Koolaid is annoying and spews shit all the time but you have to handle things in an appropriate to the situation manner.
    - 1440 Minutes is 24 hours.

• Volar wrote:

Mike wrote:

Koala wrote:

Volar wrote:

Koala wrote:

I announced it multiple times, via Chat and via Voice that killing or shooting inside the Climbing Arena is NOT allowed while the Event is running.Even after I warned Koolaid to stop he killed like 2-3 People more for what I have zero tolerance since Koolaid also is saying the whole time "He gives a shit about the rules and the Admins"

Apparently Koolaid is PM'ing every Admin to cry about his Ban. His ban will NOT be lifted - if he got a problem with this he may post a ban appeal. I demand to give this answer back to him by any Admin + he is lucky since I only banned him for 16 Hours than 24 since I didn't know how many minutes is 24 Hours :o
    Agreed that without a Ban Appeal no one besides Syles can just wantonly unban him. Koolaid hadn't cried to me at all, I was just commenting on something I saw. I saw Koolaid shoot like 3-5 people in succession and then he got a ban. I apparently joined after any Warnings and No Killing was announced which is why when other Admins asked me to unban him I refused. If he had posted a Ban Appeal then maybe something could have been done differently. However I will say that 16 hours or 24 hours for killing at an Event is still overboard especially with his previous bans being 1. Yes Koolaid is annoying and spews shit all the time but you have to handle things in an appropriate to the situation manner.- 1440 Minutes is 24 hours.
    I announced 1 Day bans for ignoring the Event-Rules
  • Mike wrote:

Volar wrote:

Mike wrote:

Koala wrote:

Volar wrote:

Koala wrote:

I announced it multiple times, via Chat and via Voice that killing or shooting inside the Climbing Arena is NOT allowed while the Event is running.Even after I warned Koolaid to stop he killed like 2-3 People more for what I have zero tolerance since Koolaid also is saying the whole time "He gives a shit about the rules and the Admins"

Agreed that without a Ban Appeal no one besides Syles can just wantonly unban him. Koolaid hadn't cried to me at all, I was just commenting on something I saw. I saw Koolaid shoot like 3-5 people in succession and then he got a ban. I apparently joined after any Warnings and No Killing was announced which is why when other Admins asked me to unban him I refused. If he had posted a Ban Appeal then maybe something could have been done differently. However I will say that 16 hours or 24 hours for killing at an Event is still overboard especially with his previous bans being 1. Yes Koolaid is annoying and spews shit all the time but you have to handle things in an appropriate to the situation manner.- 1440 Minutes is 24 hours.
    I announced 1 Day bans for ignoring the Event-Rules
    See I missed that part completely, another reason for Admins to not just press the Unban button(This line is for the ones that kept asking me to Unban). It's good to repeat things during an Event for anyone coming in to it later than when you said it the first time.

• So - now we are well off the original post.
    well, I unbanned Kool ages ago - event over, and I didn't get confirmation of sufficient alert re event.
    The anti-admin/rules comments are a different issue.

and, seeing as all that discussion IS here:-

The EVENT thing is going to have to be managed better.

"I announced 1 Day bans for ignoring the Event-Rules" Guess I missed them... link please?

I have tried messaging Mike in steam and no answer .. Duer did same I am told.

This event thing had better get some more Forum airing and players had better get bullet-proof notification - otherwise set up the event with pvp off when appropriate [Bob's method when all participated]. OR Block entrance and TP in participants.
    I don't agree with restrictions for an event unless all the active players in the map agree... eg the pvp.
  • Aw, c'mon Mike. Hang about a bit. You have had a thing about management/staff since day 1. I still have our chats.

I don't know if you talked to anyone else about your event intentions, certainly not me. I would have been saying about crowd control ahead of time.

And if you had answered me when you made me spawn all those revolvers I wouldn't have thought you were up to no good [like Walrus(?) ] making stuff appear. That is why I kept asking about the source of all those guns before I replaced them for players. You didn't exactly jump in and explain then either.
    I suspect it is a Spectate trick?