(DH) Admin Abuse Claim

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• (DH) Admin Abuse Claim

Your in-game name: {λ²} Naujoji

The Staffs In-game name: (DH)

Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3585575

Description of the Event: Multiple Claims

Proof of Event: Multiple Claims

Over the past few days when the trial administrator (DH) has been playing I and multiple other respected players have noticed a wide variety of alarming things while he was administrator.(DH) has a strange need to verbally abuse players, even when he is administrator, and this trait can be seen back to when he was just a regular player. People may think I am hating on an admin, or targeting a certain player for no particular reason, but these claims are false. I have only just recently been active on the forums, and I have noticed that everyone seems to be accepted to any position that requires authority. This may work okay for cop, but you will still find rotten apples. When you get to admin territory, I think not everyone should "get a chance" because they deserve one. Cop may be less prestigious than it used to be, but admin should be consistent, and not everyone has the skills and tools appropriate to be an admin. (DH) is a good case for my claim. He may be a decent cop, but when it comes to admin you need experience. You cant just become admin and expect to be on the same level as players before you. You need to be slowly eased into the role. But if you fail multiple times while in the breaking in process you should be stripped of your commands before you potentially do further damage. Now lets get to the juicy stuff.

He app was considered a joke by some higher up admins in the community.

Capture.JPG

BPN17 wrote:

So nobody can really see him being a good admin lol

Dane Vogel wrote:

With the amount of ban requests and player reports, I'm.pretty sure he'll just wind up banning everyone.

And the players who took this seriously, most of them high ranking admins had MOSTLY negative things to say about him.

Kaito Shuno wrote:

I dont see the way that you getting accept here.
      Your active thats true but thats all.

You rages too fast and act mostly wrong and that can be quickly wicked.
      You breaking alot of rules over rebel and police sides since today.
      I never seen that you helping new players and a lot of players dont really like's you.

WesTSmoKe wrote:

The bans on him is one thing but the reports from player on him .... one mad word and what happen xD kick/ban ?
      The maybe is more aktive but sorry admin no chance .

From me -1

And he has no previous admin experience.

Dragonheart wrote:

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?:

Nope not really, but hey, every one needs to start some day,

This is being said when we have a handful of people who are applying to become admin who actually have a remote idea of what they are doing. And actually want to help the community instead of using a tag for power.

I however have not been one to screenshot and keep cases of (DH) being verbally abusive on file, because I never thought that I would need them. But browsing on the forums has let me discover some things that an admin should flat out no be saying to regular players under no circumstances.

verbal abuse 1.JPG

DH.png

As long as he can keep a cool head

20160713035709_1 (1).jpg

This instance happened when ZIrvhirex and pr2s were arguing about a social issue that (DH) didn't seem to want to hear about. Does he give the players a warning to stop? No. Does he mute the players? No. Does he gag both players and tell them cut it out? No. Does he gag the whole server? Yes. Sure this might be a simple mistake, just ungag everyone right? Nope, he didn't know how. What happens after this? Zirvhriex is talking in Russian with another players and (DH) assumes that it is about him. He goes on to say the choice words captured above, and then bans the player. A great display from a new admin.

Volar wrote:

I do however feel he shouldn't use Commands unless he knows how to do the reverse of said command as well.

Zirvhirex wrote:

Just got banned by this trial admin for swearing in Russian. Nord was teaching me how to curse in Russian, and this sensitive dude thought I was talking about him, when I was learning Russian from Nord.

Furthermore, he gagged EVERYONE (when it was only PR2S and I talking) when me and PR2S were discussing the political pressure happening in Crimea/Russia and discussing global politics.

Just want to let you know what we think of this trial, which isn't fit for an administration position.

PS; he didn't know how to ungag after he abusively gagged the entire server.

Zirvhriex and pr2s who were enemies one second both switch sides to become friends to report an abusive admin. And this is just the beginning.

Both of these other events I have only just been notified about while writing this report. But they must be added because they take the cake for being the worst of the worst.

The first problems comes when (DH) is a cop. He used his keys given to him by @HAND OF DOOM to get inside of his house. Anyone that is familiar with Kaito's setup in his home knows that it is very difficult to get through the front door. So (DH) uses his keys to get himself on the balcony that is otherwise not able to be accessed by players without keys. He then kicks Kaito's door down because of his access of keys, which is against cop rules.

Do not use keys as a cop to arrest a criminal or for personal gain.This is even an infraction of cop rules, but this is not the time and place for this, and I would not mind someone further posting this on the cop abuse section of this part of the forums. If I leave anything out of this story it is probably because it is heard from second hand. If a player that was active during this period could let me know some things to further strengthen my claim, that would be much appreciated. I will try to make sure that I tag you guys in this post.This last event is way more severe in my eyes however. (DH) is not a key holder to a player that would like to remain anonymous' old garage. He was caught teleporting himself in and printing in the said players house. Using it for its protection and locks. But wait there's more. He also was caught stealing the player's plant, which he could only do by teleportation. When he was caught doing this, he disconnected to not lose his items. He also lied about the situation to a high ranking official.

Do you want someone who lacks honesty and character and only wants to be an admin for personal gain? Admins should be role models for players who are new and old. (DH) will never become this type of player because of track record riddled with dishonesty, greed, and hedonistic behavior. And a player who has a short temper, which is bound to set off when working with slower new players, or when interacting with players that he dislikes. He fails to be objective while being an administrator because he lets his emotions get to him way too often. Which is a common downfall in his character.I hope that me being not very well known by some players in the community will not serve as a scapegoat to me not knowing what I am talking about. You old players that seem to be the most subjective out of them all seem to know very little about the current situation of the server today, and in my eyes have little room to judge this application.
      Files
      • 20160713035709_1.jpg

(234.24 kB, downloaded 16 times, last: )
      • cap2.JPG

(31.91 kB, downloaded 15 times, last: )

The post was edited 1 time, last by Naujoji: spacing ().

• Harsh complain, tho let's start at the first paragraph. You may not interpret anything written in Forum at Admin Applications, there is a lot of stuff happening back off the Forum. Not to say that even some of the Head-Admins doesn't really know every player at all since they are doing other things than playing on the server. Trust me, we actually now who we are going to give a chance or not.

Secondly, indeed he have never been in any Admin position but as he said in his application; give him a chance. He is still trial Admin and doesn't know every command to use. When I was trial admin and messed up with stuff I accidentally killed anyone on the Server - you learn with your faults.

It's also very known that DH usually have "discrepancy" with some peoples and appearently also you. About breaking the rules and stuff I can't really follow you - can you provide evidences of him breaking the rules? As of my experience and I DM'd him like a month straight he kept caring for rules and repeadently reporting those who didn't. ( you can check this on the Forum )

I'm not in the one who is judging about this complaint or anything at all - I give you a short impression of mine.

Give him a chance being admin. Take evidences if he fucks up and report it in the proper format or to a higher Admin

Unless you can provide evidences I suggest to close this ban appeal.
    • Mike wrote:

Harsh complain, tho let's start at the first paragraph. You may not interpret anything written in Forum at Admin Applications, there is a lot of stuff happening back off the Forum. Not to say that even some of the Head-Admins doesn't really know every player at all since they are doing other things than playing on the server. Trust me, we actually now who we are going to give a chance or not.

Secondly, indeed he have never been in any Admin position but as he said in his application; give him a chance. He is still trial Admin and doesn't know every command to use. When I was trial admin and messed up with stuff I accidentally killed anyone on the Server - you learn with your faults.

It's also very known that DH usually have "discrepancy" with some peoples and appearently also you. About breaking the rules and stuff I can't really follow you - can you provide evidences of him breaking the rules? As of my experience and I DM'd him like a month straight he kept caring for rules and repeadently reporting those who didn't. ( you can check this on the Forum )

I'm not in the one who is judging about this complaint or anything at all - I give you a short impression of mine.

Give him a chance being admin. Take evidences if he fucks up and report it in the proper format or to a higher Admin

Just because your opinion is that opposite of the OP, doesn't warrant him to close the thread. This is open discussion, you're not head admin btw. So lul, nice try.

As far as I am concerned, I see about 30 different instances where he's at fault. But HEY LETS GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE, RIGHT?

It's one thing to enforce rules, it's another to do it just for gucci-points from admins in hopes that you'll get good feedback on any future application you put forth. He is a good guy, really; with great intentions I think. However, his time is not now.

PS: I see a shit ton of evidence, including mine. Open your eyes. LMAO.

When half or more of the community disproves a Trial, I think it's time to make some changes.
    • Mike wrote:

My evidence is firsthand experiences from other players, I am not the all seeing eye I can't get evidence for everything. I do however have reliable sources like Hand of Doom that I can trust to reassure my claims. Not to sure about giving him more chances when he has already been caught stealing in someones house using commands to get in. Did he do this on accident too? Obviously this is a pattern and if not addressed will get worse.

Mike wrote:

What other format can I follow? This is the supplied format given to me. Already talked to Alex about this current format and he gave me the green light.

As for evidence, I am not sure what else you want me to provide. I am sure that once players get a chance to comment on this that I am not blowing smoke or anything.

Mike wrote:

The last few paragraphs of my appeal are rules broken. Teleportation into someones home to hide there and stealing their stuff is definitely a rule breaker. I don't think it occurs to you that the rules don't matter to him if it is for his own personal gain. As for the cop example I stated the rules being broken. And once again I am relying on evidence from players that are on. Please give them a chance to read this post and get back to you.
    • Maybe I was a bit to unclear.

I respect good character admins like you Mike, Duer, Koala, Doom and everyone I have met already.

I didn't know much about DH when he wasn't a trial admin, but I felt it when he was.

Again: Me and Zirv had our personal discussion and it involved no one else but me and him.

DH somehow thought he had to stand above us ( maybe even wants to tell us what we should talk about?) and gagged me and zirv very hard.
      Me even longer than the rest, without giving me the chance to finish my thoughts or even talk to DH. The gag just came out of nowhere just like he wanted to try out this command.

I reconnected to get a chance to speak, I got instantly gagged before I could even see my ingame screen. When I finally saw my screen, I saw the chat message: "Don't avoid my gag!"

I was gagged an hour longer than the rest - without given the chance to speak in front of the court?

I can't imagine Mike, Koala, Doom or Duer acting like that, and that is what I mean with "he's not fitting the responsible role of an admin"

He is like the older brother who fcks you up when your parents are gone.
      When other admins are there, he behaves (and mostly doesn't say anything) but when they are gone, he shows his face.

I mean I am not that long on the server so my words maybe don't have so much weight. But it's not like I don't have knowledge about people characters.

Maybe he deserves a chance (again? how many lives does a dragon have), but it's only a matter of time until he behaves wrong again.
      And when I am watching through all those ban requests, I notice that most of them are created by Dragonheart aka DH.

Nuff said, he's a backstabber.
    • pr2s wrote:

He is like the older brother who fcks you up when your parents are gone.
      When other admins are there, he behaves (and mostly doesn't say anything) but when they are gone, he shows his face.
      This is great to describe the situation. You see rule crazy DH that always wants to follow them, when he is alone, the hedonistic DH comes out.
    • i understand that DH deserves chances to redeem his mistakes

however its very unfair to the multiple other candidates for potential admins that we tell "admin is full - too many admins" when these other candidates might be more qualified to be admin

i personally think we've been too lenient on DH, we either give him a last warning, or put the foot down
    • duer wrote:

i understand that DH deserves chances to redeem his mistakes

however its very unfair to the multiple other candidates for potential admins that we tell "admin is full - too many admins" when these other candidates might be more qualified to be admin

i personally think we've been too lenient on DH, we either give him a last warning, or put the foot down
      I do agree that this community seems to be to lenient on some topics. And people do deserve chances. But hasn't luck ran out of DH? There are open applications now and I think most of the community would like to see some of these players instead of DH. His week is about up, and it only seems as if letting him go is the right choice.
    • Naujoji wrote:

His week is about up, and it only seems as if letting him go is the right choice.
      Im going to have to go with Naujoji on this one. DH is being reported on problems that no admin should ever be doing. I don't think he is ready to be admin, possibly he will be ready in the future. I think he needs to learn more about not letting power get to his head, and to watch from the sidelines (not as admin) and learn how to control himself, for the communites sake.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MaXimus!! ().

• Big_Daddy wrote:

Ur asking the ppl to read & goner said I dont like mthat much but i WILL TELL seems like its gonna be a lie isnt it?
      When did I ever say I was gonna post anything? If you read what I typed, said I may not have a favorable opnion about him but a lot of nitpicking surrounds this particular player due to his previous game time before admin. Maybe he called for it or maybe people are being sensitive, but Naujoji just said he made a post and ppl are welcome to look at it. He did not once ask anyone to lie on it, merely post their thoughts.