(DH) Admin Abuse Claim

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zirvhirex wrote:

Mike wrote:

Harsh complain, tho let's start at the first paragraph. You may not interpret anything written in Forum at Admin Applications, there is a lot of stuff happening back off the Forum. Not to say that even some of the Head-Admins doesn't really know every player at all since they are doing other things than playing on the server. Trust me, we actually now who we are going to give a chance or not.

Secondly, indeed he have never been in any Admin position but as he said in his application; give him a chance. He is still trial Admin and doesn't know every command to use. When I was trial admin and messed up with stuff I accidentally killed anyone on the Server - you learn with your faults.

It's also very known that DH usually have "discrepancy" with some peoples and appearently also you. About breaking the rules and stuff I can't really follow you - can you provide evidences of him breaking the rules? As of my experience and I DM'd him like a month straight he kept caring for rules and repeadently reporting those who didn't. ( you can check this on the Forum )

I'm not in the one who is judging about this complaint or anything at all - I give you a short impression of mine.

Give him a chance being admin. Take evidences if he fucks up and report it in the proper format or to a higher Admin

Unless you can provide evidences I suggest to close this ban appeal.
      Just because your opinion is that opposite of the OP, doesn't warrant him to close the thread. This is open discussion, you're not head admin btw. So lul, nice try.
      I can suggest whatever I want to doofy

+ @nauj I still don't see ANY prove of a broken rule? The screenshots doesn't tell me anything at all ?(
    • Mike wrote:

+ @nauj I still don't see ANY prove of a broken rule? The screenshots doesn't tell me anything at all ?(

Sure, chat logs and screenshots are always valued as objective PROOF for some one committing a wrong - and the screenshots provided are not complete.

However mike, there is plenty of EVIDENCE that suggest DH has not been doing a decent job as an admin

instead of demanding proof, we should be considering the evidence presented through the opinions of some of our valued players.

The players see many things that we admins often miss when no admins are online....

This post isnt just about players wanting to take away DH's admin away. Its about the players telling us from their point of view that his trial period was very unsatisfactory

If we dont take the player's opinions into consideration and have this "proof or didnt happen" approach to every situation, we will only upset the server IMO
    • duer wrote:

Sure, chat logs and screenshots are always valued as objective PROOF for some one committing a wrong - and the screenshots provided are not complete.
      However mike, there is plenty of EVIDENCE that suggest DH has not been doing a decent job as an admin

instead of demanding proof, we should be considering the evidence presented through the opinions of some of our valued players.

The players see many things that we admins often miss when no admins are online....

This post isnt just about players wanting to take away DH's admin away. Its about the players telling us from their point of view that his trial period was very unsatisfactory

If we dont take the player's opinions into consideration and have this "proof or didnt happen" approach to every situation, we will only upset the server IMO
      I agree, trusted players should be listened to in this situation. Its hard for a regular player to catch an admin abusing because we don't expect it.
    • BPN17 wrote:

I can speak for eldrun too, he is a wild card and needs to be closely watched; that being said - why do we want to babysit admins?

I think more proof is necessary
      If you don't want to babysit admins, then dont get admins that need babysiting(DH).. If you see so many complaints about ONE admin that must mean he needs babysitting does it not?
    • MaXimus!! wrote:

BPN17 wrote:

I can speak for eldrun too, he is a wild card and needs to be closely watched; that being said - why do we want to babysit admins?

I think more proof is necessary
      If you don't want to babysit admins, then dont get admins that need babysiting(DH).. If you see so many complaints about ONE admin that must mean he needs babysitting does it not?
      When you start having these types of trust issues with admins to the point where you have to check up on them, I think its time to let them go and come back later. Keep in mind he is having all this controversy in his first week job.
    • Oh boy I was willing to let it go, because Some higher admins told me to not post anything of your VIP command abuse. For the posseblity you still dint understand what I was trying to explain to you on the server. "to votekick/ban a player, you need positive prove of rule breaking. like 10h rdm. disliking a ore multiple players in NOT one of them. When you think its funny to do so? Fine, do it to players you do know, and not to players who are new. In my eyes the only thing I dit wrong was warning you that you would lose your vip if you abuse your vote commands. And the way I said that to you.

From the start Naujoji, You still dint answer the question why you started the votekicks on me? And why The Doggy dit the voteban on me. Because its funny? I saw what I saw when I came back from afk. And that was you and some outhers RANDOMLY dit votekick AND votebans one players you dint like. And yeah, then there is me. Who is rubbing in your face. Warning you that you can just put in a voteban one everyone you think. You need good reasons for that. Starting a voteban/kick on some one because you think the most players on the server dont like that player. And dont say you dint do that. The shoutbox proves that. yeah oh wait 8000demons was calling many players "fags". I I would have to ban every one who swears on this server, the server would be empthy. And as for the mic spamming. you can mute players in options.

Naujoji wrote:

He may be a decent cop, but when it comes to admin you need experience.
      You can only get XP without players like you XD Ore do you know everything fro the day you where born?

Naujoji wrote:

He also was caught stealing the player's plant, which he could only do by teleportation. When he was caught doing this, he disconnected to not lose his items. He also lied about the situation to a high ranking official.
      Where was I caught stealing? Really? You are gooing to talk here that I would Abuse my admin to steal some ones plant ore plants??? DC to avoid money los? What reality do you live? Dude I have more than 2mil in my bank. At a good day I make 100k ore more. Why stealing? And most of the time Ive bin giving money away to players who need it. Sins I'm trail admin, I dont care so mutch about money. Its not my top goal in the game any more. Just helping players and building props and keeping the server clean. ven EVERY time when I kill a player with a bounty and he drops stuff. I give more back than that he lost. Multiple players will say so I do. Offcourse not when players starting to super rage me because I killed them with bounty. XD The point that you are trying to accuse me from stealing. haha XD SAD

As for the rest of your report i'm not even gooing to try to reply on that, because you are talking old pictures. Cases where I already dit my time for. If you understand me, (sorry language barrier.)

20160715135749_1.jpg20160715135756_1.jpg

As for the screen shots. you can clearly see here who is abusing who here. And who thinks its funny to provoke trail admins everytime. And who is trying to explain the rules about the vip vote commands
      You see "Evil crank" talking to everyone to stop that its past the point of fun.

You can also read, who is making threats to who. "Naujoji: voteban next time? I already kicked you one as warning next is ban"??? for what??? I even ask you, "why would you voteban me?" You just answer "because I can"??

You even took it to a next level by provoking (admin disrespect) "Im abuseing my powers, stop me mr trail admin"

EvilCrank even try to explain to you that in general I was right. But Guess you dint even read that.

Idaab even said that he ind was abusing his vip to get me kicked.

As for the second screenshot

you can see The doggy dit a voteban on me. Why? because there little group think that funny? Yes thats why, you dint had any outher reason than just that.

I was comming to a point to ban you for abusing your commands and admin disrespect. But I knew that would only rage you and the players you help team up against me. Why? Because I was the one who told you you cant just do vote on every one.

For what you would believe. Iw as never mad ore raging ore anything. Because If I was you would see the dark side of me. And thats something you will never see mee as admin. I'm above that. Mybe I should use my mic, and not use the chat. than players would hear that im not XD "sadmin ore madmin" Im just straight when it commes to explaing rules.

Thanks
    • Honestly without true proof I feel this is a hate thread, however we're having atleast "6"? I believe players now reporting DH.

Atleast 2 Admins I truly trust are also speaking on the Behalf of the Server.

I prefer not stripping someone but I feel it's a necessity to get the Server back to an equilibrium.

(DH) this is nothing personal but I did ask for you to keep a cool head when dealing with players. It's essential when dealing with players not to curse them out and call them names just because you don't get along. (Do that behind their back or when speaking to other privately) - Public face matters.

I can't strip him but I will give my recommendation to have him Stripped due to his Trial period not being satisfactory and to have another Application be looked at and promoted to Trial.

• Dragonheart wrote:

Oh boy I was willing to let it go, because Some higher admins told me to not post anything of your VIP command abuse. For the posseblity you still dint understand what I was trying to explain to you on the server. "to votekick/ban a player, you need positive prove of rule breaking.
      I never vote banned or vote kicked you after you told me to stop,

Dragonheart wrote:

In my eyes the only thing I dit wrong was warning you that you would lose your vip if you abuse your vote commands. And the way I said that to you
      Yes you were wrong to say this as a Trial Admin.

Dragonheart wrote:

You can only get XP without players like you XD Ore do you know everything fro the day you where born?
      Not sure what you mean here

Dragonheart wrote:

Where was I caught stealing? Really? You are gooing to talk here that I would Abuse my admin to steal some ones plant ore plants??? DC to avoid money los? What reality do you live? Dude I have more than 2mil in my bank. At a good day I make 100k ore more. Why stealing? And most of the time Ive bin giving money away to players who need it. Sins I'm trail admin, I dont care so mutch about money. Its not my top goal in the game any more. Just helping players and building props and keeping the server clean. ven EVERY time when I kill a player with a bounty and he drops stuff. I give more back than that he lost. Multiple players will say so I do. Offcourse not when players starting to super rage me because I killed them with bounty. XD The point that you are trying to accuse me from stealing. haha XD SAD
      Since I have only heard negatives about you I can only assume my source who wishes to be anonymous is not lying to me. My suspicions were justified when you called a group of players "fags". I think you say all of these things because you are in the public spotlight, not because they are true. I don't get mad at the game and that isn't why I reported you. The sad thing is how many people want you demoted and it still hasn't come.

Volar wrote:

(DH) this is nothing personal but I did ask for you to keep a cool head when dealing with players. It's essential when dealing with players not to curse them out and call them names just because you don't get along. (Do that behind their back or when speaking to other privately) - Public face matters.
      I agree with this, you do not want a admin like (DH) as a face of the server. I feel as if he can't help new players because he gets so angry. My claims of abuse mean nothing without proof, and that makes sense to me if I was the only one saying it. But multiple high ranking people in the community can vouch for me.

Volar wrote:

Honestly without true proof I feel this is a hate thread, however we're having atleast "6"? I believe players now reporting DH.
      This is a nice point, and it comes from players I do not personally know well. I encouraged players to get their opinions on this topic out because of it. I didn't bribe them, or whatever the hell Big_Daddy was saying.
    • Volar wrote:

I will give my recommendation to have him Stripped due to his Trial period not being satisfactory and to have another Application be looked at and promoted to Trial.
      Same with me

its very important for the server's survival that admins trust the players and the players trust admin

if we dont keep this balance and agreement, our server will seize to exist.

DH, even without proof, its obvious that players dont trust u - a libility to the server itself
    • duer wrote:

Volar wrote:

I will give my recommendation to have him Stripped due to his Trial period not being satisfactory and to have another Application be looked at and promoted to Trial.
      Same with me
      its very important for the server's survival that admins trust the players and the players trust admin

DH, even without proof, its obvious that players dont trust u - a libility to the server itself
      I agree^
    • MaXimus!! wrote:

duer wrote:

Volar wrote:

Same with meits very important for the server's survival that admins trust the players and the players trust admin

I agree^
      ^^good ending decision
    • DH is very good admin guys, Naujoji already made me lose admin on previous server , He was talking crap cuz i was Trial admin and he was jalous so he went to head admin and told him i was abusing etc... wich wasnt treu , then he also provoked me , and said i didnt want to help new players , BUT i helped them always... You just hate Trial admins Naujoji , I dont know why, But this sounds rlly crazy man tell me why u hate us???
      DH should keep his admin, his doing good!
    • Volar wrote:

Honestly without true proof I feel this is a hate thread, however we're having atleast "6"? I believe players now reporting DH.

Atleast 2 Admins I truly trust are also speaking on the Behalf of the Server.

I prefer not stripping someone but I feel it's a necessity to get the Server back to an equilibrium.

I can't strip him but I will give my recommendation to have him Stripped due to his Trial period not being satisfactory and to have another Application be looked at and promoted to Trial.
      I believe this entire thread is a amalgamation of hate/bias/misunderstanding and inexperience.

This server has a diverse player base, young/old, smart/not-so-smart, any status of a man and his opposite exists in this server. So its only natural that conflict arises, it has happened since day one of this servers inauguration.

Heres my analysis of this whole thing after a skim read.
      I dont usually tote my own life but in this case i'll make an exception.

I work for a certain big US based oil company, I manage a site a few miles outside of New Orleans thats worth over appx $450,000,000. I am responsible for over 37M gallons of product/materials annually. I have about 110 hard working men and women underneath me including full time employees and temp contractors. I and the site supervisors have spent years hiring and firing many people to get the crew we have now.

The same can be said about this server over the past 8 years. Syle, Kal, Eass, Bob, myself, and others have spent many many hours debating over potential candidates. Some we believed to be very promising only to turn out to complete garbage and even worse, traitors. On the flip side there were some we were hesitant to give a chance and they turn out to be some of our greatest assets *cough cough @Volar cough* (jk).

Another variable in all of this is language and cultural barriers. It is quite clear that DH is not from a background with English as a primary language, and maybe a western culture. This can lead to a conflict in interest between two players when dealing with the same situation. This happens quite often and often times easily resolved when the two parties agree to mutually discuss issues, not yell, not harass, not instigate, and not belittle each other.

Syle and I are an example, @syle22 is a liberal pansy and I am more of a Rightwing nutjob. We debate and fuss over issues in the server and politics, but in the end we share the proverbial beer together. This is what has helped contribute to the success in how long this server has been running. When people with different background decide to discuss issues, there is often a greater return in the outcome than if all the participants were all like minded.

This situation is no different, I believe in personnel coaching, I use this method at my job on site and it works about 90% of the time to be successful. I believe DH just requires a different touch. I am willing to give DH some more time to shape up and re-evaluate his current philosophy in dealing with admin situations.
      What I ask from players and other staff members is complete honesty, and unbiased reports. One of the philosophies we press at my site is "If you are unsure about anything, ask questions. We rather you ask a question and ask for help, than risk getting injured." We encourage all our admins and admin candidates to do the same. Some trial admins tend to gravitate towards certain higher admins because they become comfortable around them, and in some cases see them as mentors. That is what I believe DH is missing, a mentor.

If you feel you are unable to provide a report without a personal bias, my suggestion to you is to clear your head, step back and observe the situation in an objective manner and possibly you will draw different conclusions.
      Post Count = n + 973. Because Mike can't fix shit.
      i love sidezz because he fixed my postcount
    • Cave Johnson wrote:

*Makes thread about admin abuse
      *All evidence is quotes from said admin's admin application before they were an admin.
      cave, plenty of evidence of him breaking rules as admin...we may not have proof but theres plenty of evidence

In a time when admin spots are full shouldnt we be focusing on finding a the right admin, rather than spending excess time on making dh a better admin?

His trial period is over, and he can always apply again!
    • duer wrote:

cave, plenty of evidence is him breaking rules as admin...we may not have proof but theres plenty of evidence

In a time when admin spots are full shouldnt we be focusing on finding a the right admin, rather than spending excess time on making dh a better admin?

His trial period is over, and he can always apply again!
      ^^^^
    • Honestly its a hard vote on both sides. One in which Dane is correct that you can't just give up on people as they need little push in the right direction and maybe (DH) was pushed the other way with all the flaming from others. On the other hand, there is a point in which how much babying will you have to do for said individual.

Honestly, I am for neither side. I would say let the admins discuss this privately. Players are hell bent on stripping him and constantly demanding it, so why dont admins discuss this on a private thread themselves. Talk about what he can offer as a player, as an admin, and a part of the community. The next few comments will still most likely demand his removal and will speak similar to posts.

So instead of constant flaming him over and over, make a final decision in which we hear exactly what higher ups wanna do and leave it at that. If kept, good, and players can capture his mistakes if he does so and can be stripped then. If stripped, well it would obviously done for a good reason. This conversation has gone on long enough to warrant action in some form of another, not just more ppl arguing.
    • Let's cut the crap here, even if DH was not abusing by any means and if he was just "flaming" on people, that is not the right admin demeanor. I say we raise a poll on this say if more than 80% of people vote to strip him you give him the boot. Which is really in his favor by a lot. And if more than 20% of people like him we keep him. To cut the BS out of the situation no admins have the right to vote on that poll. That is my suggestion.
      #HailTheGoldenPoon

The post was edited 2 times, last by Greaser ().