Goner's Admin Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Goner's Admin Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name:Goner

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:14513396

Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989292520/

Time played: 600

Skype(Optional): Yes. I am able to skype. Ericpanda0

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:
    Yes I do.

Why are you applying for Administration?:
    I've played consistently on this server for a couple months now and I realized I came to really enjoy the community and the server. I ultimately want to grow the community and help the players themselves. I often feel I try my best to teach new players, but more so than that, try to resolve disputes or even remind players of rules.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone):
    I am in the Pacifc time zone. I dedicate about 4 hours if not more on a daily basis and sometimes even up to 7 hours or more.

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?:
    1. Figure out what just happened. ( I could be witnessing an out of context situation i.e. revengekill or accident).
    2. Warn the player of their exact infraction. ( Make sure the player knows exactly which rule is being broken and advice them against it).
    3. Watch for repeated breaking of rules in which you respond with a few more warnings. ( Maybe accident/need to give them a chance and a warning one more time).
    4. Kick them. ( They have been throuroughly warned and thus need to see their repurcussions).
    5. Ban them. ( In increments that will exponentionally grow based on repeat offenses and previous bans, with digression of course).

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?:
    I have run my own Counter Stike Source server, but that was a couple years back. Been admin on another server in CSS. That and have played RP for many years (Yomamas).

Anything else you would like to add?:
    As there is a flood of admin applications at the moment, chances this app will be in queue for a bit. That is alright with me, I merely wanted to apply to give you guys an option to choose me, but also be aware that I was intereseted when the time permits.

--End Application--
  • I highly recommend Goner for admin. He is mature and friendly to others and helps around the server a lot. Their are few people I would like to see get admin on this server and Goner is one of them. Also Goner if/when you get admin don't be afraid to make a point.
    #HailTheGoldenPoon