how did doggy get the veteran tag even tho he joined in 2015?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• omnompro wrote:

title, i joined in 2014-2015 too :C werderw
      I cannot take anything you say seriously with this line of text in your About me

"Just a simple ol' troll, my only goal is to make people mad (only the people i dislike, i don't mess with my friends). You can hate me as much as you can, but at the end of the day, you're just another one of my victims"
    • shush
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

edit: 1-23-2018 - shit like this makes me wanna go back in time and kill myself, because of shit like this my retarded reputation stayed with me, i should've just bought a new steam account and kept incognito

The post was edited 1 time, last by OmNom: clarifying something that's been bothering me for more than a year ().

• Naujoji wrote:

omnompro wrote:

title, i joined in 2014-2015 too :C werderw
      I cannot take anything you say seriously with this line of text in your About me
      "Just a simple ol' troll, my only goal is to make people mad (only the people i dislike, i don't mess with my friends). You can hate me as much as you can, but at the end of the day, you're just another one of my victims"
      but seriously tho, i just wrote that to trigger more noobs :D
    • Dude, seriously give it up. You're like 15 and all you do on the server is fuck with people, I don't think a single person actually likes or respects you on the server and you wanna know why? It's because you don't respect or like anyone back. The reason I have a veteran tag is because I have played almost consistently on syles for the last year or so and I've also helped out in the community a bit. What the fuck have you done? Just trolled people and then get pissy when they fuck with you back. Nobody wants you here please just leave.
    • Doggy has actually been a member for quite some time. Three years back he actually joined as "Miguel the talking dog" and has played constantly since. If we had known he was a Kiwi sooner though he probably wouldn't have been made a veteran.

Why does New Zealand have some of the fastest race horses in the world?
      Because the horses have seen what they do with their sheep

On a serious note, doggy gets banned a lot, yet hes one of the most valuable members the server has when it comes to bug testing, has helped setup a test server, and has helped get the server going when it's lagging out. If anyone deserves the title it's someone like him who has contributed far more than what an average player is expected to and plays constantly even through all its changes.

The post was edited 4 times, last by BobVeka ().

• The Doggy wrote:

Dude, seriously give it up. You're like 15 and all you do on the server is fuck with people, I don't think a single person actually likes or respects you on the server and you wanna know why? It's because you don't respect or like anyone back. The reason I have a veteran tag is because I have played almost consistently on syles for the last year or so and I've also helped out in the community a bit. What the fuck have you done? Just trolled people and then get pissy when they fuck with you back. Nobody wants you here please just leave.
      :D