Appeal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Doggy wrote:

Also the overtrolling rule really needs to be defined more if it's gonna be enforced like this.

Naujoji wrote:

Don't overdo trolling someone.

Can someone please rewrite this rule. This is just as bad as putting the word "fair" in the motd.
    I'll leave this quote below for the two of you. I already hit this wall with trying to define it. It been deemed up to the Admins Judgement of the Situation.

Volar wrote:

syle22 wrote:

Volar wrote:

So we have "Don't overdo trolling someone." Can we define Over Trolling? Is it constant every day badgering the player? Using Chat or Voice to berate and personally attack an individual? House Stalking a player, going everywhere they move to and breaking their locks while targeting them every-time they're seen on the street? Do we just need to use personal judgement on a case? I hope not since we need some sort of guideline if we are to enforce this.
    Do i really need to define this for you ? you just defined it in your question. its per admin consent like most of the rules.

Volar wrote:

syle22 wrote:

Do i really need to define this for you ? you just defined it in your question. its per admin consent like most of the rules.
    Since this one is more of a per Admin basis and guidelines then it'll be easier to ''use''.

Volar wrote:

Wiki Over Trolling should be left up to the Admins Judgement of the Situation.
    Examples being - constant every day badgering the player. Using Chat or Voice to berate and personally attack an individual. House Stalking a player, going everywhere they move to and breaking their locks while targeting them every-time they're seen on the street.
    Literally per Admin Basis - Use your own Judgement.

Naujoji wrote:

He is commanding, maybe forcing is better. Because if I don't listen to him, I get banned. I must listen to him and stop.
    No you get banned by not listening to the Admin whom has asked you to stop.

This whole thing brings me back to (DH) vs AKP Lileri Siken.

Volar wrote:

Dragonheart wrote:

Hi all,

Oke first of all let me expalin some things here.

1 from the demo akp posted here on NON topic for me, he can use this topic to accuse me of barrel binds. He needs to report in the correct format for that.

2 the demo show here from the so called barrelbind, dusnt show shit. I NEVER used the barrel bind in combat. If there are admins who think I dit. Oke where is your proof? only by this one barrel spawn at this one demo? Most of the time I bring up my items menu to the point I just need to press esc and use. So the barrel spawns once, what you can see here in AKP demo.

3 @Dane Vogel What dit I ever do to you? So you hate me like you show in the forum every time? Can you please explain that? for some reason you dont like me, I would like to know why. So I can work on that. And ind I never applyed for admin.

4 I already followed the advice from multiple admins to just pay AKP what he asks, so he will end this trolling. And So dit pay him, he askd 10K and I payed him. But hes just looking constant for reasons to kill me. And start the shit all over again.

5 About the AFK killing. 1 I never break locks from players who dint break mine. 2 IF I kill players in afk ore when thy have a bounty. I will refound them what thy lost in the proces. Most of the time I give them even more money ore printers then I stole. You can ask that to multiple players about that.

6 About insulting AKP, yeah you know, I dint choose his nickname. AKP Lileri Siken means "likes to fuck scool grils" in Turks. So I called him "Mr Vergin". And ow boy that was a sesitive point for him. So If you can handle that players name you afther a nick name you choose. that his problem. Grow up and learn to Deal with it. :)

7 AKP I dont think you understand really what my problem is with you. When I'm online hunting, its random. I try to find players who have bountys, ore are afk in places thy think no one will find them. I do that to ALL players. and Refund them If thy ask nice. When you are online AKP, you fixed on ONE player, me. You are for some reason obsessed with me. You are really can spent an FULL day, camping on my door, for me to come online and you can kill me. and steal my shit, over and over again. And you start crying when things dont go the way you planned them in you obsessed mind. I think we can define this last one as over trolling the same player over and over again.

8 And for god sake. I'm also REALLY bad in my english, bud dude, learn to use google translate :P
    Thread Locked and Moved To Accepted.
    (DH) this has already been dealt with, there was honestly no reason to reply.

1. True, I've told him in the past to do so.
    2. As I said before Alex has already dealt with this I believe.
    3. Danes a dick to everyone.
    4. Even if you paid him he can still kill you for bounty or if provoked verbally or otherwise. Ect.
    5. Nothing wrong with AFK killing players.
    6. That's asking to be attacked - Also Google Translate Blows I got AKP Lileri Siken means "Fuck that the AKP Liu".
    7.Was already classified as Over Trolling. He was warned to stop. He was attacked thus started up again. You two have enmity with each other, nothings going to change that. He was given a Ban for the Nade Glitching.
    8.Absolutely no reason to fire shots in a Thread at a player whom was expressing their point of view.

In the above case I classified AKP Lileri Siken as Over Trolling (DH) however I didn't just straight ban him. I talked to him in steam for a good 45 minutes to an hour. There are always two sides to a Story.
    I got AKP Lileri Siken to stop attacking (DH) however I also told him that if (DH) attacks him he can attack back. You can play the game the same way it's meant to be played without actively hunting a player.
    Conflict is human nature but there are boundaries just like in Real Life.

We as Admin are mediators, our purpose beyond Props is to assess situations and deal with them in a manner that we feel best alleviates the problem.

I honestly don't know the full story however I have been in Duers shoes before so I will say this. I trust Duer's Judgement, if he banned you after warning you to stop then it was probably justified.
    However if Dolphin kept up the animosity after you stopped then you were in the right to continue killing him.

My General thoughts about this type of case is to Stop the current happenings but that doesn't stop you from still playing the game.

Player A and B have animosity towards each other.

Player A gets in trouble for Over Trolling Player B.

Player B kills Player A.

Player A then has the right to kill Player B.

Player A see's Player B with a bounty and thinks he has loot. - It's acceptable to kill him to take said loot. - Vice Versa Applies.

Player A breaks Player B's locks or Vice Versa. - Acceptable

Player A actively hunts Player B and attempts to make Player B's game time completely un-enjoyable or Vice Versa. - Not Acceptable.

If anyone wishes to reply to this then do so in a New Thread or on my Wall.