Appeal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Nobody this is WAYYYY deeper than today, this has been going on since the last map........

Dolphin has asked nicely to be left alone, dolphin is not a violent player, he knows when he cant win a fight. and multiple admins have warned him to leave him alone

and what does he do? he gets other players to kill dolphin and raid his house -

KOSing a player who fucked with u is one thing, but Dolphin has not done anything to naujoji.........hes tried to make truces and peace, all he wants to do is play rp

imo - Overtrolling goes too far if you keep harassing someone who has offered surrender multiple times = rape

• Everyone player has at least another player that they harass which shouldn't be a problem. I just "harassed" the player that does nothing but suck up and whine to admins.

I think every time someone that is better than me kills me and doesn't stop when I command them to deserves a ban.

Does the statement above sound wrong to you?

Saying stop and offering a surrender is one thing. But when said player decides to kill you for no reason just minutes earlier you have a right to kill them more.

From what you are saying, if I offer surrender, they must accept it, and I can kill them without them being able to kill me back again. This isn't a daycare, this is a game.

Whatever dolphin did to me to make me want to kill him in the beginning was enough for me to not stop with his petty surrendering and killing me again.

@duer
  • I understand that we are one of the last RP servers on HL2DM and that we need to preserve players and thats fine, but to have items and property that value up to 8 million and still try to sit there and play the victim is kind of ridiculous to me. Nothing was preventing him from selling the ridiculously expensive house he lives in and buying something that cost less so that he could buy a decent amount of locks and hide behind them. It's not like he was out of options
  • Well after hearing both sides of this and being involved in the conflict I have to say I'm more on Naujoji's side of it. On one hand we have Naujoji constantly going after dolphin, breaking his locks, killing him, etc. which most of the time I would say is part of the game. Dolphin on the other hand was provoking Naujoji either by shooting him or calling him a fag.
    When Naujoji was asked to stop overtrolling dolphin the first time he did until dolphin provoked him again, dolphin could have just left it and gone back to money making or whatever but he shot Naujoji instead.
    One of the main arguments I'm hearing in dolphins case is that we're the last HL2DM Rp Server and we need to retain our playerbase but if the circumstances were different this shit would have just been overlooked...
    I'm leaning more toward Naujoji and his actions here because realistically dolphin has a house worth 7 million if he sells it, he could just buy a different place and put 5000 locks on it. I've seen players and even admins KOS people until they do something or give them money and it doesn't seem much different in this case. Dolphin provoked Naujoji and he retaliated, even if dolphin doesn't like the consequences of his actions he needs to find a way around them and not beg for help every time he's in trouble.

Also the overtrolling rule really needs to be defined more if it's gonna be enforced like this.
  • the game is social roleplay, not social dominance with deathmatching

Naujoji wrote:

Everyone player has at least another player that they harass which shouldn't be a problem. I just "harassed" the player that does nothing but suck up and whine to admins.
    Words of a bully - you are confessing that you started killing him because you felt like it.

Naujoji wrote:

I think every time someone that is better than me kills me and doesn't stop when I command them to deserves a ban.

Why are using such dominating language like "commanding"? he did not command u, he asked u to stop......

Naujoji wrote:

From what you are saying, if I offer surrender, they must accept it, and I can kill them without them being able to kill me back again. This isn't a daycare, this is a game.

Im sorry dude, i dont think you got the memo, We are a Community

1.a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common."Rhode Island's Japanese community"2.a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals."the sense of community that organized religion can provide"
    1. .a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common."Rhode Island's Japanese community"
    2. 2.a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals."the sense of community that organized religion can provide"
    And yeah dude this is a game, butwhat you are doing, is distracting people from the REAL game

which is ROLEPLAAY
  • duer wrote:

Words of a bully - you are confessing that you started killing him because you felt like it.
    I didn't think I needed a reason to kill someone in the game. RDM is not against the rules?

duer wrote:

Why are using such dominating language like "commanding"? he did not command u, he asked u to stop......
    He is commanding, maybe forcing is better. Because if I don't listen to him, I get banned. I must listen to him and stop.

duer wrote:

And yeah dude this is a game, butwhat you are doing, is distracting people from the REAL game
    Killing, breaking locks, stealing, is part of the game.
  • The Doggy wrote:

I'm leaning more toward Naujoji and his actions here because realistically dolphin has a house worth 7 million if he sells it, he could just buy a different place and put 5000 locks on it. I've seen players and even admins KOS people until they do something or give them money and it doesn't seem much different in this case. Dolphin provoked Naujoji and he retaliated, even if dolphin doesn't like the consequences of his actions he needs to find a way around them and not beg for help every time he's in trouble.
    i feel some bias envy in this comment
  • duer wrote:

The Doggy wrote:

i feel some bias envy in this comment
    I think players that don't know dolphin and just see him talk on the server would think that he relies on people higher up than him when he gets in trouble.
  • I don't see any bias in that at all. Can you honestly tell me that it makes any sense for him to have all that money at his disposal and still whine about his house being broken into and being killed? Even if it did seem biased there is still truth in what he is saying
  • so what ur saying is, because he has the best house out of everyone, its ok to harass him?

that isnt even why naujoji started harassing him...............

This started because dolphin tried defending dh when naujoji was roasting dh

not because dolphin wanted to start shit with nauj , but because he was protecting another player becaus0e he felt sympathetic towards dh.......

yall are bringin up additional excusses but ive personally heard naujoji be judgemental towards dolphin all because hes a 15 year old furyy......

this isnt about his property...........nauj just doesnt like dolphin......
  • duer wrote:

so what ur saying is, because he has the best house out of everyone, its ok to harass him?

that isnt even why naujoji started harassing him...............

This started because dolphin tried defending dh when naujoji was roasting dh

not because dolphin wanted to start shit with nauj , but because he was protecting another player becaus0e he felt sympathetic towards dh.......

yall are bringin up additional excusses but ive personally heard naujoji be judgemental towards dolphin all because hes a 15 year old furyy......

this isnt about his property...........nauj just doesnt like dolphin......
    I can have the dumbest reason not to like someone, but since he has an eight million dollar home, he has no right to say he cant defend himself. The property comes in because you word it as if he has no money and has 11 hours. As far as I am concerned he is one of the most wealthy players on the server. But he pulls the "I can't defend myself"card.
  • from what i saw and heard, it seemed naujoji was annoyed with dolphin so he did what he could to make dolphin angry, i did see he stopped after i asked him to, he seemed to have an anger towards him the whole time

honestly i feel this is more an issue with the rules being too vague, ik we had this same sort of issue in the past, i think a little ban is perfectly ok due to the fact he kept pushing dolphin even after dolphin had submitted, but again this is a hard argument for both sides that i feel will not get far
    #HailTheGoldenPoon
  • So he has to like him? I am not trying to make up "additional excuses" and in no way am I saying because he owns the best house on the map that he should be harassed. What I am saying is that since he has millions of dollars, it is not like he is some helpless new player. Again, nothing is preventing him from buying something that he could defend more easily. I just don't see this as over trolling in my eyes because he had other ways to defend himself but chose not to.