Appeal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ant1ion wrote:

from what i saw and heard, it seemed naujoji was annoyed with dolphin so he did what he could to make dolphin angry, i did see he stopped after i asked him to, he seemed to have an anger towards him the whole time

honestly i feel this is more an issue with the rules being too vague, ik we had this same sort of issue in the past, i think a little ban is perfectly ok due to the fact he kept pushing dolphin even after dolphin had submitted, but again this is a hard argument for both sides that i feel will not get far
    You think the rule is too vague, but I should still be banned by it. Makes no sense to me.
  • I never said it was about his property I was just stating the fact the dolphin had multiple opportunities to drop it but he didn't. If it was still about dolphin defending dh then why hasn't he stopped? Naujoji had stopped multiple times but dolphin kept provoking him, I don't know if I'm seeing the full story here but it looks like dolphin could have been done with this a long time ago. Also why is it when players like king of anime are apparently "overtrolled" that nothing is done about them? Do they not complain to admins enough or is it just the fact that nobody cares about them?
  • Naujoji wrote:

Ant1ion wrote:

from what i saw and heard, it seemed naujoji was annoyed with dolphin so he did what he could to make dolphin angry, i did see he stopped after i asked him to, he seemed to have an anger towards him the whole time

honestly i feel this is more an issue with the rules being too vague, ik we had this same sort of issue in the past, i think a little ban is perfectly ok due to the fact he kept pushing dolphin even after dolphin had submitted, but again this is a hard argument for both sides that i feel will not get far
    You think the rule is too vague, but I should still be banned by it. Makes no sense to me.
    i gave the raseon, he was being bullied even after he had started minding his own buisness, nobody should lose their enjoyment of the game because of other players bullying him, it was a 5 hour ban not a perm or day long one, there had been a warning given as well
    #HailTheGoldenPoon
  • Ant1ion wrote:

Naujoji wrote:

Ant1ion wrote:

i gave the raseon, he was being bullied even after he had started minding his own buisness, nobody should lose their enjoyment of the game because of other players bullying him, it was a 5 hour ban not a perm or day long one, there had been a warning given as well
    You even said that if he killed me he is fair game, I asked you specifically because before that I stopped. I think you left that out.
  • The Doggy wrote:

I never said it was about his property I was just stating the fact the dolphin had multiple opportunities to drop it but he didn't. If it was still about dolphin defending dh then why hasn't he stopped? Naujoji had stopped multiple times but dolphin kept provoking him, I don't know if I'm seeing the full story here but it looks like dolphin could have been done with this a long time ago.
    im sorry doggy but u dont have the whole story, anything dolphin did to kill naujoji is a result of naujoji initiating the whole conflict

The Doggy wrote:

Also why is it when players like king of anime are apparently "overtrolled" that nothing is done about them? Do they not complain to admins enough or is it just the fact that nobody cares about them?
    king of anime??? hes hardly a part of this community - ex CCrp asss
  • duer wrote:

The Doggy wrote:

I never said it was about his property I was just stating the fact the dolphin had multiple opportunities to drop it but he didn't. If it was still about dolphin defending dh then why hasn't he stopped? Naujoji had stopped multiple times but dolphin kept provoking him, I don't know if I'm seeing the full story here but it looks like dolphin could have been done with this a long time ago.
    im sorry doggy but u dont have the whole story, anything dolphin did to kill naujoji is a result of naujoji initiating the whole conflict
    He was on for the bulk of the "troll" including when I was banned. I think he knows.
  • duer wrote:

The Doggy wrote:

The Doggy wrote:

Also why is it when players like king of anime are apparently "overtrolled" that nothing is done about them? Do they not complain to admins enough or is it just the fact that nobody cares about them?
    ...What? So because he played on a different server at one point he isn't a part of the community? I played on CCrp for a bit, a lot of us have. If you want to make the argument that we are all are a part of the same community and should stay together you should at least try to stickk by that point instead of alienating someone because they used to play somewhere else. Anyways king of anime is kind of irrelevant to all of this other than the fact that it does seem to be a little bit a favoritism because to be fair king of anime seems to get shat on a lot but no one ever really does anything about it

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nobody ().

• rat meat, my point is, we are human and a community is a accumulation of human beings with common ideas

a community is not perfect in judgement or treatment to every single member who is a part of it.

We prioritize the ones who have been with us WAYYY longer naturally..... and king of anime is indeed in our community. but we naturally tend to be protective towards are veterans rather than someone who just came along one day cuz their old server disappeared..

with dolphin and naujoji........YES WE ARE BOTH BIASED - i addmit to that
  • Nobody wrote:

duer wrote:

The Doggy wrote:

The Doggy wrote:

...What? So because he played on a different server at one point he isn't a part of the community? I played on CCrp for a bit, a lot of us have. If you want to make the argument that we are all are a part of the same community and should stay together you should at least try to stickk by that point instead of alienating someone because they used to play somewhere else. Anyways king of anime is kind of irrelevant to all of this other than the fact that it does seem to be a little bit a favoritism because to be fair king of anime seems to get shat on a lot but no one ever really does anything about it
    CuteSnake killed all night, asks us to stop. Nothing happens.

You cant just enforce the rules on who you want to protect, or who whines the most.
  • Im just going to throw this out there, im a friend of everyone in this problem (naujoji,duer,dolphin etc.) But I think im on Naujoji's side. Its not like dolphin was a innocent victim, he also had a part in provoking, and RE-provoking Naujoji. Naujoji just reacted to this provoking the best way he knows how..... Killing and breaking locks (part of the game)......... Also agree that "overtroll" is to vague to enforce it at this point until the rule it fixed.