Items given to a friend, then lost.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Items given to a friend, then lost.

So as a friend of mine from earlier rps joined me on this server a week ago. We've known eachother for ages and played rp together a lot. He joined me here on this server and I purchased some weapons to him to he could help me against my enemies.
    I then decided to buy him doorhack, cuffsaw, and lockpick all in level 3.

The next thing i know I got complaints from him that his cuffsaw, doorhack and lockpick(all level 3) are all gone. Which is a downside, because they are a value of 90k, which I lost to the item bugs people have been complaining about lately. Only some weapons are lost, not that he could keep track of though. One of them were 100 stunsticks.

We've talked about this to Doom right before i posted this thread, and he said that the item bug typically takes place when people trade or give away items, that they tend to disappear shortly after and otherwise not as likely to happen. I don't have the time and date noted however. It was definately one of the last days we had city26 as a map.

If he by any means could get those items back(at least the black market items), we'd greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely, Clay.