BPN is being a little bitch, and fucking Dole fucking bananas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BPN is being a little bitch, and fucking Dole fucking bananas

Dole keeps spamming the fucking police siren and killing me while cop and BPN isn't banning him for it. Can we just exile them both? I've never made one of these. Fuck you all. bpn admin revoked by me, thanks.
    Tell your mom I said hi

The post was edited 1 time, last by xXBootyQuakeXx ().

• There were ppl who were complaining about Dole Bananas. How he was spamming the siren so everyone would just hear the lockdown bell ringing and that he was abusing cop. Unfortunately, I got on after this happened so will try to get those on at the time to make posts. But Maximus and BPN were on at the time I believe.
  • I will chime in here even though it's closed and denied as an FYI.

When the Siren is going Cops are allowed to kill Civilians, the difference being the Cops SHOULD let the Rebels know they are turning on this feature in advance of actually doing it. If a Rebel is within ANY building then they are ''safe'' if they are on the Street then they are fair game.

Let me copy the exact wording I did for the Cop FAQ I found in MOTD that isn't used right now. I think Bob made it but not sure.

Q. When am I allowed to activate the "Police Horn" in the PD and what is it's effect?
    A. Activate whenever you want, it's supposed to be for Lock Downs which allow you to kill players on the street
    whom aren't within buildings. However only do that if you're announcing it well in advance to the horn noise.
    Also be sure the rebels are out of control and refrain from killing new players.

• I actually talked to 420alex and he told me to record demos and send him in morning but at that point he was basically done.
    not agents the rules to smash that button. I warned dole, and he was also showing Antlion and I how its possible to hit the button through grenades.

btw this is ridiculous the who point of the button is so he can kill u as cop. js

He honestly was not even abusing cop so idk where yall got that, yea he was disrespecting admins - but that's not a cop strip.

I tried to record demos and send to alex but he quit after our convo. and if anyone wants this thread to continue... record demos :) its burglar there will be something next time that guys on lmao.
  • In any case where there's question and third party opinion may be needed, help put that third party in your shoes.
    Record a demo to be on the safe side..

If you're unaware how,
    CONSOLE COMMANDS:
    record demoname
    stop

Your demo will be found in your game directory:
    game directory, e.g. \hl2\name.dem

//YOU DONT HAVE TO BE AN EXPERT ON EVALUATION AND EDITTING FOR ME TO ACCEPT/WATCH A DEMO//

NOW MORE ON TOPIC
    The alarm /IS/ for cops to do a sort of 'purge' on the streets, but is only acceptable with fair amounts of warning beforehand.
    e.g. people have to be able to expect the purge before it happens, and they need to know proper procedures during the purge
    (being that buildings are safezones)
    sniper santa misslelauncher
  • Another word for it -more socially acceptable in game, is Lockdown.
    It might help to get the outlines of a lockdown put into the MOTD, but it's been one of those unwritten, yet practiced, traditions.

I remember around 1 year ago, beefdick got the 'OK' to use lockdown procedures per syles direction, as long as there was plenty of warning previously.
    We wouldnt want to see a siren get set off, and rebels getting rdm'd with no verbal queues whatsoever.
    For all the cops/rebels know, a rebel could have broken in to set the alarm off.
    sniper santa misslelauncher