under 10 hr rule in effect?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• under 10 hr rule in effect?

Hey guys, Im new to your server and enjoy it a lot. I only come here because I enjoy your server and wish to continue to play and have fun. But it is extremely hard
      when for no reason I am killed over and over. I have multiple screen shots for proof and ill do my best to link it to this message. I would like to ask if someone can please address this so i may enjoy
      this community again. The two man killers are KOOLAID and NAUJOJI P.s- I was reviewing my screenshots before submitting this and to help show how frequent he will killing me, in some on the screenshots it shows he got a "Monster kill" witch I think only happens then you are continuously killing.Thanks, Progamer

# 185 "ProGamer" [U:1:167058901] 09:15 73 0 active
      Files
    • Hey welcome to the community. The under 10 hour killing rule is in effect. Did you happen to shoot any of the others first or have a bounty? Also if you kill someone they get a revenge kill. And also you need slightly better proof if you want to say get those players banned or something.

Also I am comfused. The Doggy is not in any of those screenshots
      #HailTheGoldenPoon
    • Ok what is it you need to get theses type of people removed? I pretty much got a lot of proof He was shooting me for quite some time till I left but I collected tons of stuff to back my case.
      It was KOOLAID and NAUJOJI. Heres the score board as he was killing me. I didint shoot him I dont have any weapons, as I said im new. Plus no crime. (Not that i see any rules if you have crime you can shoot someone unless its bounty.) Please let me know what you need. Ill start recording demos if need be to keep these guys banned tho I think that's going over and outta my way since I have photo evidence.
      Files
    • The thing is Photo Evidence only shows one side of a Story.
      The only thing through them that we can see is that you were killed.

Video demos are the preferred course of action since we can then see the entire event.
      Photos don't show us if you provoked them first or if it's a revenge kill.

Edit - This isn't to say we don't accept Photo Proof but we usually atleast like to see a few people confirming the story if Photos are the only evidence.

• Ok so like I was saying I have had NO ITEMS, NO bounty, under 10 hours and like you said it shows him only killing me which is the rule being broken. I don't understand what else you need.

Volar "The only thing through them that we can see is that you were killed." If you see that, then I have provided enough info to show that you understand I am being killed UNDER 10 hours and that not enough to do anything? And ive asked what else you need so i can finish this up and play again. I have plenty of stuff i can drop in this thread.
    • Screenshot 1 shows i have no crime(Or at least not enough to kill me for i believe?) screenshot 2 and 3 shows me with no guns and no crime with him shooting me again point blank. solid proof. You can also see bounty lines going to him(Pic 3) and can read his crime in the first pic. Ill leave it at that. I hope it all works out.
      Files
      • The Crime lvl.jpg

(409.17 kB, downloaded 4 times, last: )
      • 2.jpg

(428.48 kB, downloaded 4 times, last: )
      • 3.jpg

(425.25 kB, downloaded 3 times, last: )

The post was edited 1 time, last by ProGamer ().

• ProGamer wrote:

Ok so like I was saying I have had NO ITEMS, NO bounty, under 10 hours and like you said it shows him only killing me which is the rule being broken. I don't understand what else you need.
      Yes it shows the Rule being broken but not what lead up to said altercation. It doesn't show if you were berating the player over the microphone or if you shot first and got blown away due to it. It doesn't show if you killed him previously thus allowing a Revenge Kill.

The last two screen shots however paint a slightly clearer picture which is good for your case. Those two prompted me to pull logs on the two of you just to see if I saw any possible revenge kills being racked up. There was one one instance of you killing NAUJOJI.

Based off the Logs I was able to see how many weapons and such you had during these times, I was also able to see whom you have killed and warranted a Revenge Kill.

NAUJOJI will receive a Ban for killing Under 10 hours.

After checking Bans I see he is currently serving a Ban for the same thing. I will speak with the Admin whom banned him and get a little info then Extend the Ban based off it.

• ProGamer wrote:

Thanks Volar for putting in some time for this. Glad you looked into it and something is being done that's all I was really wanting anyways. For it to be addressed. Next time it will be a recording.
      It's not a problem, that is what we're here for.

I'd just like to emphasize though to not just you but any Under 10 hour players that want to make an inquiry that Demos are the preferred course of action if no Admins are online while you are being killed.

Pictures can only tell so much, Video however is quite concrete.

• I dint saw any of this event, Koolaid,.. yeah maybe he has his dark days. Possible... Naujoji, dont know either. All I know that he has a "Troll" status for the last few mounths XD.

For what I can see about this post here. You seem to know your way around about everything in this RP server. And for all you say you are totaly new. That flags a few things on my side... lol