ban request slovak pover or matu

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ban request slovak pover or matu

Player "Johnny Cab" [U:1:42922425] 6:16:40 141 0 active

ban request Person
    matu (STEAM_0:1:110404314) or slovak power
    he is insible killed all in server
    wittnes mr,poolman
    Files
  • HAHA XD Johnny boy, Sorry for my expression here, but you do are ind a total retard XD.

1) When you start to fuck up your own game map files and change the textures transparancy. yeah its possible its a little buggy somethimes
    2) When you dont see players ore outher stuff. Its all client side. So the problem is on your side.
    3) I was on today, and saw every one and every thing just fine
    4) the one and only reason why you post this is because you're getting you're ass kicked LOL
  • Dragonheart wrote:

HAHA XD Johnny boy, Sorry for my expression here, but you do are ind a total retard XD.

1) When you start to fuck up your own game map files and change the textures transparancy. yeah its possible its a little buggy somethimes
    2) When you dont see players ore outher stuff. Its all client side. So the problem is on your side.
    3) I was on today, and saw every one and every thing just fine
    4) the one and only reason why you post this is because you're getting you're ass kicked LOL
    Cut the personal attacks in a Ban Request Thread.
    Unless you have proof he's doing what you're accusing him of then there is no reason to step into a Request Thread that isn't about you. (This isn't an attack or me berating you. I'm just letting you know)

Lileri the pictures you are showing above are a bug that seems to happen pretty regularly(Every day or so someone else has the same problem). All you have to do to fix it is disconnect from the Server then Reconnect - the player should then be visible.

The Bug usually consists of a Player being Invisible to you but not to everyone else. You can also be invisible to others and not even know it until someone speaks up about it.