The Doggy's Admin Woofplication

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Doggy's Admin Woofplication

--Basic info--

In-Game name: The Doggy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45064968

Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050395665/

Time played: 45d 0h 53m (since last reset)

Skype(Optional): Pm me

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yep

Why are you applying for Administration?: I'm tired of senselessly killing innocent people so I figured I would try to senselessly help innocent people instead. But really, I'm applying for admin so that I can moderate the server and do all the day to day shit that nobody else seems to want to do like checking doors, making sure houses don't have illegal prop setups, that kind of stuff. Basically I'm applying for admin to help whenever and wherever it's needed.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): 6-8 hours a day most days (NZST)

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?: Most of the time all that is needed is a warning and if the offender does it again they would be kicked/banned depending on the rule break and the situation, although severe admin judgement may be needed on some cases.

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: Yes, and I'm familiar with most of the commands as I have helped setup test servers and debug code from time to time. I used to have trial that got stripped after I was a bad doggy and I have run a couple of my own servers as well as administrating in a few css and irc servers.

Anything else you would like to add?: The Dog goes Woof.

--End Application--
  • The Doggy is no doubt qualified to be admin on our server. is he perfect? no

However what really counts is his dedication of his time towards the community and its players which he has recently demonstrated with the recent mapchange (test server setup), under 10 skins, and cop reset (doggy DLC)

i wasnt around for his first attempt at admin, so i cant speak of his past, but to me , it looks like he has redeemed his previous mistakes

Doggy is skilled not just as a player, but as an overall person whom managed to create and maintain sucha unique persona

WOOFWQOFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

my logic says yes
    my intuition says yes

+1
    from me
  • Wtf, no.

He is trolling all day long, intents not to give information about stuff e.g he had door access to a Bank and always locked it but never seemed to tell anyone. There is a lot more lol

Not to mention he got 2 Pages of bans (in b4 all troll bans) coldcommunity.com/sourcebans/i…68&advType=steamid&page=1

I didn't ever talked to him and I just see him as a trolling dog I don't think he would give a "good" Admin tho I could be wrong.

Also this:

doggy wrote:

Why are you applying for Administration?: I'm tired of senselessly
    killing innocent people so I figured I would try to senselessly help
    innocent people instead.

What happens when he is tired of senselessly helping innocent people and go back to senseless trolling them with Admin commands?

No ty, sorry bruh

-> But since everyone from da roots accept you, I wish u good luck bruh
  • The first thing that crossed my mind when I saw this admin app.. "What the F"??

Dane Vogel wrote:

It couldnt hurt to try.... i mean, we did give DH a shot...
    I will approve this.
    Euh first of all, I do thinkg I never got a fair shot, no mentoring, shark players hunting trail admins. Even so, the way I lost my trail admin whas a compleet shame to the server rules. Never saw this happen with any admin. No proof of any kind, just a bunch of hate talk and claims here and claims there. and you really gooing to compare me with some one who has over 50bans?? Thats a server record

But what ever this admin app is not about me. Just needed to get this of my chest. Sorry for that.

More -1 I never see him dooing anything else than RDM all the time and troll players.
    More -1 Even he do knows, the kass skin has a glitch, it has no part to headshot, he still keeps using the abusive skin. Many admins also know this, and just trun the blind eye on this. He is really good at DM, Why use an skin like that?
    More -1 Even when you do ask some sirius stuff to him, All you get is a woof... deuh.

but even with all the negative shit. yeah give him a chance and lets see. the only thing why I would say no, Ind he know a lot of programming of this game. And with admins controls, he probably can do alot of shady stuff what never will be detected.
  • Dragonheart wrote:

More -1 I never see him dooing anything else than RDM all the time and troll players.
    More -1 Even he do knows, the kass skin has a glitch, it has no part to headshot, he still keeps using the abusive skin. Many admins also know this, and just trun the blind eye on this. He is really good at DM, Why use an skin like that?
    More -1 Even when you do ask some sirius stuff to him, All you get is a woof... deuh.
    1. You're right, all I do is RDM people but that's because I had nothing else to do on the server, I don't care about making money anymore or having a nice house, at this point RP for me is just a place to have fun and hang out with people.

2. If people really cared about the kasu skin it would have been removed, every VIP and usually normal players can use this skin (current map doesn't have a model vendor setup). I could even remove it if I wanted since it's like a 2 line code change but it doesn't seem like a problem to me honestly.

3. Woof woof woof woof woof woof woof :)
  • The Doggy wrote:

You're right, all I do is RDM people but that's because I had nothing else to do on the server, I don't care about making money anymore or having a nice house, at this point RP for me is just a place to have fun and hang out with people.
    yeah ind, I know the feeling. The most fun for me in this game whas the propping part. And the rest of the admin tasks to. because you always learn new stuff.

The Doggy wrote:

If people really cared about the kasu skin it would have been removed, every VIP and usually normal players can use this skin (current map doesn't have a model vendor setup). I could even remove it if I wanted since it's like a 2 line code change but it doesn't seem like a problem to me honestly.
    Dude, if players care ore not, im taking about abusing a glitch to gain advantage during battle. Because what ever shot players make at you, they never can kill you from the first shot. Its a written line in the motd. "Do not fail to report a abusable glitch". Yeha maybe your right and higher admins should remove it. But you should know better then to keep use it. Be the better man.
  • Dragonheart wrote:

Dude, if players care ore not, im taking about abusing a glitch to gain advantage during battle. Because what ever shot players make at you, they never can kill you from the first shot. Its a written line in the motd. "Do not fail to report a abusable glitch". Yeha maybe your right and higher admins should remove it. But you should know better then to keep use it. Be the better man.
    Several Models have funky hitboxes, they have been around for years. Just find where the actual head spot is on it.

As for the Application like I said in the past thread he should do fine as long as he doesn't abuse.

Dragonheart wrote:

Euh first of all, I do thinkg I never got a fair shot, no mentoring, shark players hunting trail admins. Even so, the way I lost my trail admin whas a compleet shame to the server rules. Never saw this happen with any admin. No proof of any kind, just a bunch of hate talk and claims here and claims there. and you really gooing to compare me with some one who has over 50bans?? Thats a server record
    You lost it due over all player disapproval not from the ''break rules'' claims. We had a meeting and needed more slots of new trials and moving ranks around. So at the time since you were under flak it was logical to remove you to defuse the situation and make room for others. Hence why we told you that you could reapply in the future.

Now let's cut the derail here. If you have anything extra you need to say then feel free to make a thread or send a personal conversation and we can talk about it.