Archick Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Archick Civil Protection Application

Basic Info

In-Game name: Archick
    SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/archick
    Time played: 144 hours, of which 140 are active, I rarely afk on the server.

Questions

-Do you have a mic?
    I don't usually use my mic, but I'll if it's mandatory.

-Why are you applying for Civil Protection?
    I'll be honest here, I had no interest in being a cop before, that's why I didn't apply right when I got to 120 hours, but nowadays I've been logging in the morning times from Europe and there are three or four hours when no cop is online since most of them seem to be from the United States of America. So I believe I can be of some help to the server in the best of my capacities.

-What are the basic rules of Civil Protection?
    Cuff players after they reach 1800 crime.Only fire back if a Rebel fires first.Only kick a door if there are rebels with +4000 crime inside that refuse to come out.Each cop has the responsability to keep their priosoners.Don't exploit being a cop.

-What is the function the Civil Protection?
    Control crime on the server and protect the players.

-If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?
    If he is keeping me from doing my job, I will wait for him to get enough crime to be jailed, instead of a cuff uncuff and let him do his time in jail.

-How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):
    I usually spend a lot of hours on the server, between 1 and 6 a day at least, depending on the time. UTC+00:00 - Portugal, Western Europe.

-How will you benefit the server?
    I mostly come up online when the rest of the players are going to bed.

-Is this your first time as Civil Protection?
    If I my application is accepted, this will be my first time as cop, yes.

-A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?
    Nothing I don't already do. I usually help them with getting a job, explaining them what each one does and which one they should start with. What items do, from little sodas to the expensive doorhacks they dream about. I also provide my house for new players to plant or print money until they reach 10h and are able to follow their own path. So, like I said, as Cop, I won't do anything different since I already do what I can, the best way I can.

-Anything else you would like to add?
    I think admins should take out the box blocking the sirens on the PD, siren spam is very important in most religions.

Thank you.