My items disappeared

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My items disappeared

I just lost a lockpick level 3, cuffsaw level 3 and doorhack level 3 along with other random items that I can't account for after the server crashed about 15 minutes ago. I joined the game bugged this morning (no HUD/Steam Issues) and knew something shitty was going to happen. There are logs of me handing these items off to Archick and him handing them back to me after I rebooted my computer/steam. (roughly an hour ago from 9:43CST).

For the record this happened to me with like 10 revolvers the other day which is why I knew I was going to lose items joining the server all bugged out. I didn't bother to say anything because it was immaterial to me.

The post was edited 2 times, last by ZomBloR! ().

• There have been issues when it comes to players giving items to one another.

I finished debugging the new iteration of plugin code today (but I do need to re-add the cop exp system since Doggy made that change to the currently running plugin). With the new object oriented setup of the new plugin, it won't take but a couple minutes to set that up.

Anyways, this new object oriented code will also likely fix the trade issues as well when it comes to handing items over.

I would check the database myself and give you back your items, but I have to go. I only had time before class to check the forums.