Mazzoo's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mazzoo's Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Mazzoo
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154229262
    Time played: 1859 Hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I am applying for civil protection because I want to help the server by keeping the crime low and I don't mind giving new players tutorials.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Only cuff a player with over 1800 crime. Don't shoot or kill anyone unless they engage you in combat first or a fellow officer of the law that you witness. Do not use the /kickdoor command unless crime is over 4k. Do not uncuff or release other cop's prisoners. Do not switch to cop to get out of jail or avoid death. Any rebel in the PD may be shot upon entering or being found in the PD. Do Not suicide to give Rebels your free weapons. Do not use keys as a cop to arrest a criminal.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Protect the under 10 hour player as well as keeping the crime level low on the server.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Let them kill me and accumulate crime and place them in jail. Conversely I could engage in combat with them after they fire first but only after they engage me first everytime.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone)?: 16-20 hours a week. EST time zone generally over night 1900-0700 (7PM-7AM)

How will you benefit the server?: I will help the server by being an active member of it's police force and help any new players that need help.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: First I would welcome them to the server, introduce myself and find out what level of player they are. Have they played RP before? If not I would start a tutorial for them and show them the basics of how to play on the server.

Anything else you would like to add?: I look foward to hopefully being able to experience this new type of gameplay and to continue contributing to the server in a positive way. Thank you all for the opportunity.

--End Application-- :)
  • I'd have to say a Huge +1 from me.

Mazzoo has been around for a long long time now and has never broke rules before. He is a well liked guy and I feel would do a great job as Cop.

Hell I feel so strongly I'm going to Accept and Employ him and take full responsibility for any of his actions that could possibly occur.

• Mazzoo is liked by many people and is a respected member to the community. He has also been very active lately. He has also never been banned before. Mazzoo in my eyes is a perfect candidate to be a cop. +1

Greaser wrote:

Volar wrote:

Hell I feel so strongly I'm going to Accept and Employ him and take full responsibility for any of his actions that could possibly occur.
    Application Accepted
    #HailTheGoldenPoon
  • Was going to say that he for doing a great time on the server he would be accepted
    but damn volar always faster than me!

But yes from me too, great choice and always welcome to players, never seen since that he breaks rules or getting offenisve.

PS:
    If you need anything about cops 'n stuff you can ask me or other Admins for help also you can type /motd in chat by ingame and see what are the currently rules.