triger tiger

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Dragonheart Just because you spent countless hours on some public low/medium-skilled DM servers like Scorp's, Saigns (bot massacre), TSGK or some other servers doesn't give you the right to judge a player instantly.

What eldrun said is correct, and from I can see in your posts I can tell that you didn't see the highest tier players of HL2DM, would you be surprised if I told you there are MANY players that play better than Matthew?

Join this (31.186.250.223:27015) server when it has players there and request to play a match or 2, if you got lucky enough they will accept you in a match and then you might understand what matthew is trying to say. Or you can call them all cheaters.

I'm a bit disappointed in eassi's decision, though I can somehow understand where he is coming from, because I knew him before he left the competitive scene. But it can possibly be the fact that he is out of touch of these things lately.

Eh, Oh well.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Humam ().

• Humam wrote:

@Dragonheart Just because you spent countless hours on some public low/medium-skilled DM servers like Scorp's, Saigns (bot massacre), TSGK or some other servers doesn't give you the right to judge a player instantly.
    I dont pick my DM server, When I see a dm server with a nice map and it hase players on it.. I just join. And btw,.. Who are you? And about the right to jugde. I dont judge. I just see and speak up. on a opinion base. But the past have learnt that in 95% of the case, I got it right
  • Volar wrote:

Can we not bicker in a Ban Appeal? Any further off topic replies will be deleted. If you have something to say to someone then make a thread or start a conversation.

If you're not adding something constructive to the thread then don't reply.
    Ya, well you have to half expect this. This a huge relief for players who were harassed and frustrated for ages by matu and his hacking. It's a huge victory for the server over all. So A+++ decision by sidezz. Right place, right time, thankfully.

@duer/@sidezz - you nailed it with him suddenly making mistakes when called out. In low population hours he would hit me in the head from Cafe Baltic to the back of the PD when I was turning the corner from the tunnel with a revolver 1 shot, never a mistake, multiple times. I find it hard to believe that he suddenly couldn't hit you with a shotgun in combat if he was god tier.

My opinion which counts for nothing but to stay on topic:

-1 Appeal
    -100 Matu Rep

The server just got infinitely better.