Mr.Jackal killing a few under 10h

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mr.Jackal killing a few under 10h

--Your information--

IGN:
    SteamID:
    Steam Profile:

--Accused member information--

IGN and SteamID: Mr.Jackal (STEAM_0:0:39938978)

--Format--

What rules did said player break?: Both him and a friend are killing under 10h players, his friend is also under 10h though.
    Even though one (Bushy) says it's against the rules he keeps getting killed and all they do is chat in russian on the chat. And insists that Bushy, the player under 10h "fucks out", according to the chat. As I was typing this, he also killed Cory, another under 10h, saying "America come suck", no idea why. Still stuck in the Cold War.

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: I took prints of him getting killed constantly and asking them to stop.

Witnesses at the scene: Well, most are afk.

Was there an admin online at the time?: No, there is not.

Does this player have any previous bans?: Don't think so, they are

Proof of rule breaking: (from the bottom up, my bad, uploaded them the wrong way)
    Files
  • I'll look at the log in a minute and see if I can see them attacking back or any consistencies to suggest a reason for the killing.

I'll Edit and say yay or nay after so Future rule breaking from them can be met with a correct ban length.

Volar wrote:

Looks to be 100% true and has been confirmed by other sources.

These two are to be banned for Minimum 1 Day Max 3 Days for their next offense.