Slaxer's Sexy Cop Application!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Slaxer's Sexy Cop Application!

Slaxer's Sexy Application!

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Slaxer
    SteamID: STEAM_1:0:33316562
    Time played: 50 hours since I came back. (I joined around 2010 with like 2000+ hours but Server restart I do believe)

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: yeah I'm not poor boi

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because all these hoes are crying about RDMs and I'm here to clean up this mess

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: I have been a cop here and also read the recent rules for server, and also read the "how to be a "good" cop"

What is the function the Civil Protection?: to protect the civilians... haha jk I'm just here to make sure the server is on it's toes and not having any of that EXCESSIVE RDMs

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: "bind f3 say STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! you violated the law and must pay with your blood!" as I relentlessly chase the rdmer

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):so far I've been in the server longer because I am running out of games to play. (also it would be nice to reference the map while I make the map in mincraft) BASICALLY 7 hours of me going in and out of the game because I can handle like 2 or 3 games at once, also eastern time.

How will you benefit the server?: Keeping the server interesting :^) also I can stop those crying babies getting killed by others.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, in fact I was an admin here, I just lost my status due to being away from the server.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will ask if he has any experience of RP servers and give him a tour.

Anything else you would like to add?: This is a video of doing my police duties in the before time.

(loud noooo's)

--End Application--

The post was edited 1 time, last by slaxer0 ().