Robber job bug and skins

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CheesyBread wrote:

If you have to report a major bug (some examples would be money bugs, duplication glitches, etc), report it by sending me a private message directly. We don't want bugs like that on here for every player to see. Also, please do not tell other players about such bugs.

Also, discovering bugs is fine, even if discovering the bug results in you gaining items or money or anything else in the game. Just don't exploit the bug again, and report the bug. As long as you don't purposely exploit bugs for personal rp gain, you're fine and won't be banned or have your stats rolled back.

Before posting a bug, please read the other posts to see if the bug has already been reported.
    If a bug is fixed, I will add a [RESOLVED] tag to the title of that bug thread, and that bug thread will be closed.

Please follow the format for reporting bugs. Remember, report severe bugs via private message to me. Otherwise, use the following format.

Your name:

Your steam id:

Description of the bug:

How to recreate the bug:

Does the bug cause a server crash?:

Items, money, etc lost due to this bug. Please include inventory and stats screenshots if you have them:
    For future reference please use the Official Bug Report format.

Thank you for Reporting, we will look into this.

• Volar wrote:

CheesyBread wrote:

If you have to report a major bug (some examples would be money bugs, duplication glitches, etc), report it by sending me a private message directly. We don't want bugs like that on here for every player to see. Also, please do not tell other players about such bugs.

Also, discovering bugs is fine, even if discovering the bug results in you gaining items or money or anything else in the game. Just don't exploit the bug again, and report the bug. As long as you don't purposely exploit bugs for personal rp gain, you're fine and won't be banned or have your stats rolled back.

Before posting a bug, please read the other posts to see if the bug has already been reported.
    If a bug is fixed, I will add a [RESOLVED] tag to the title of that bug thread, and that bug thread will be closed.

Please follow the format for reporting bugs. Remember, report severe bugs via private message to me. Otherwise, use the following format.

Your name:

Your steam id:

Description of the bug:

How to recreate the bug:

Items, money, etc lost due to this bug. Please include inventory and stats screenshots if you have them:
    For future reference please use the Official Bug Report format.
    Thank you for Reporting, we will look into this.
    My apologies for side tracking this thread a bit but what's the point of the format? The forum forces users to link their steam id and account info to the forum. The server already has their name and steam id and most if not all bug reports generally have the information a player is going to provide anyways.

I'm all for proper bug reports but half the things in there are pretty redundant.
  • BobVeka wrote:

Volar wrote:

CheesyBread wrote:

Your name:

Your steam id:

Description of the bug:

How to recreate the bug:

For future reference please use the Official Bug Report format.Thank you for Reporting, we will look into this.
    My apologies for side tracking this thread a bit but what's the point of the format? The forum forces users to link their steam id and account info to the forum. The server already has their name and steam id and most if not all bug reports generally have the information a player is going to provide anyways.
    I'm all for proper bug reports but half the things in there are pretty redundant.
    Honestly I agree with what you're saying 100% but not all will. Some other Admins won't even take anything at all seriously if a format isn't followed.

I'm pretty sure this format was posted before Mike changed the Site requirements to need Steam Authentication. I could see how before that requirement Name/Steam ID would be helpful with logs but now as you said it's quite redundant. I just don't want someone else seeing they they didn't follow a format and just brushing it off.

We could probably change the format to just require Description of the bug and items, money ect lost then add in an approximate time of occurrence for log purposes.

So something like this -

Description of Bug:

Approximate Time with Time Zone included: