China's Cop Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• China's Cop Application

In-Game name: China Syndrome
    SteamID:STEAM_0:1:11731815
    Time played: over 1500 hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Well I figured since i have experience and I am on all the time why not, besides it is kidn fo fun to play as cop
    and I know I would be better than Currian

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    Defend new players (under 10 hours), arrest those with bounty, aid admins as needed.

What is the function the Civil Protection?:

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: If he fires first I can defend myself, after either of us dies then no more engaging that player,
    unless they continue.Can't really stop players from RDM'ing, in rare cases you
    need them kicked or more , those cases are taken to an admin or the forums

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? E.S.T. 10 - 20 hours per week min

How will you benefit the server?: Stability and keeping the peace, plus a good cop adds a good dynamic, aids the economy and makes it all the more interesting

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: no, I was a cop on K-mans, TC, and AP

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: explains what the server (RP) is about, protect them from noobs,
    explain and try to make it an enjoyable experiance so they stay. However they must respect the rules.

Anything else you would like to add?:
    I have been a cop before as well as an admin, I like helping and being part of the community.
    I also enjoyed passing bugs along to CheeseyBread and other admins