Bob Ross civil protection application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bob Ross civil protection application

In-Game name: Bob Ross
    SteamID: i think this is it STEAM_0:0:48781219
    Time played: well only 4 hours recently but i used to play a ton like 2 years ago

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: yes but i prefer not too use it

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: because its fun

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: dont abuse and kill people that dont attack you and dont break into door unless there is a person with 4000 or more crime (i think)

What is the function the Civil Protection?: just arrest people with crime and not much else you have to hit people with your stunstick too arrest them

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: i would just wait til their crime goes really high and then arrest them and not let them out lol

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? maybe at least an hour a day after school and a lot on weekends my time zone is mountain time US

How will you benefit the server?: just by playing it and being a cop because the game doesn't really work as well without cops

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: nope i have done it at least 2 times before

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: tell them how to play

Anything else you would like to add?: i know i am a little underage but when i was cop 2 years ago i was only 11 lol