Civil Protection Application.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Civil Protection Application.

In-Game name: Rasul l رسول
      SteamID: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092068284/
      Time played: 120 hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I always wanted to be a cop ever since I first joined the server

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't kill unless you are provoked, and don't let anybody into the PD

What is the function the Civil Protection?: to deal with crime, people who are playing to earn, can be cuff/uncuffed, but players who constant rdm can stay in jail to put less stress on people trying to earn

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I just wait until their crime is enough to jail them

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): UTC+1:00, 40-50 hours a week

How will you benefit the server?: by helping newcomers, and dealing with the ones who ruin the experince for them

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: show him/her around the map and teach him/her the basics

Anything else you would like to add?: I've been playing on the server ever since the last map (I think the name was city_26 or something)
      and I'm Arab :D