Issue with Under 10 hour Player models fix suggestion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Issue with Under 10 hour Player models fix suggestion

So there is an issue with the models of under 10 hour players changing from the box man to regular when they switch jobs and today I've seen it cause a lot of confusion and complication and there has been a lot of under 10 hour player killing because the under 10's don't have the box model so a suggested fix that Rocketman and I discussed was maybe putting a circle around the feet of the under 10 hour players or an exclamation mark above their heads so players can easily distinguish between above and below 10 hour players so then we can better know who is killing under 10 hour players on purpose and it makes our job a lot easier. If anybody else has any other suggestions or any comments feel free to share them :) Thanks!!
    • HISPANIC TREE CAT wrote:

So there is an issue with the models of under 10 hour players changing from the box man to regular when they switch jobs and today I've seen it cause a lot of confusion and complication and there has been a lot of under 10 hour player killing because the under 10's don't have the box model so a suggested fix that Rocketman and I discussed was maybe putting a circle around the feet of the under 10 hour players or an exclamation mark above their heads so players can easily distinguish between above and below 10 hour players so then we can better know who is killing under 10 hour players on purpose and it makes our job a lot easier. If anybody else has any other suggestions or any comments feel free to share them :) Thanks!!
      This is so needed. Today, in a 1h timeframe, there were so many under 10h kills.