Guilty as charged. Well, if charged in the first place.

• Dane Vogel wrote:

Ive recommended his ban be shortened also. It seems my recomendations dont count for much around here anynore. Cheesy threw the ball back in your court Volar a few posts ago. So in actuality its your call Volar, and once again, im recommending that he ban unbanned tomorrow. 2 or 3 days should, like Sazuke mentioned, be enough for him to know the intended repercussion of his actions should it happen again.
    Like I said, I have my opinion on this matter which Volar knows and I have stated in this thread, but I gave Volar the judgement for this. And he did shorten the ban.
  • Allahu Akbar!
    Bunch of Infidel Admins (JK)
    To be honest, I don't care how long the ban is, as I said, just do what you think is right, and I trust the admins to do so.
    What I did was wrong, regardless of who I am, regardless of whether I have a vagina or not,
    regardless of whether I am an ISIS secret agent planning to do some jihad in Germany
    or if I'm a Nazi Jew black man, we should all be treated equally
    As for the door, I don't recall using the dirty money to buy any locks. If you wanna be safe, just remove 1000 locks of it
    Plus the locks on our door was my last concern, knowing that there was already a shitload of 'em.
    Overall, the ban isn't too bad
    On the bright side.. I'm going out more now LOL
    I can't thank you enough for the support guys, I really appreciate it, love y'all <3
    Woah, that was gay
    Anyway, Allahu Akbar, durka durka, shesh kebab
    Rasul out.

PS: I AM NEVAH USIN' A MUTHAFUCKIN' STUPID ASS PRINTER IN MAH LIFE AGAIN.
  • At first, I couldn't tell the difference
    but then there was a few minor details
    for example I can't lock my apartment door by pressing shift.
    I had to actually move my hand inside my pocket and reach for the keys..
    and literally grab the key, then shove it in the keyhole and turn it around.
    and much more hard moments
    it was awful.

Rasul wrote:

And I can't Jump twice
    And I can't rob a bank without the police interrupting me
    And I can't shove people without getting punched in the face
    And I can't shout allahu akbar in public
  • Rasul wrote:

As for the door, I don't recall using the dirty money to buy any locks. If you wanna be safe, just remove 1000 locks of it
    Hell no, you gave me 300 and I added the other 700 locks needed to be apart of the house because I thought you couldn't make the 1000 entry. Little did I know that Saddam gave you 135 million worth of arab printers.
  • Sazuke wrote:

I've done my fair share of mistakes, some of us have, but it doesn't feel right to have Tar_Zan running around the server while Rasul is banned. (Tar_Zan was part of the first Witwicky bug, he had more than 100 millions, bought a new house, added thousands of locks and he was not banned. As soon as Witwicky came back, he said "i got you" and both kept bragging about the bug and even started RDM me for being the one who blew the whistle, as if they were denied of any rights and were right the whole time).
    Rasul, on the other hand, is clearly sorry for his actions. The server doesn't even feel the same without him coming online and have Rocket call him a terrorista or Koolaid call him waaay more. He goes cop and promotes crime, sometimes whole bed wars or shootings ensue and it's just fun all around, like the server should be everyday. He didn't use 27.000 printers to become the kingpin of the server, or have others bow down to him, he did random little events everyday, 5 or 6 people would join in the PD ring, or race from the PD to the bank for a few thousand, something the admins stopped doing 1 or 2 months ago. Even after losing his gameplay, since with 27.000 printers I imagine you don't want to plant or print anymore, he kept coming to server and helping others, I know he feels apart of a community here, with us. (Tar_Zans and Witwickys literally just go around trying to create chaos, no one really likes them there, that's the kind of players the server does not need. There could not be enough players like Rasul). First day of his ban yesterday, he came to the forum and kept on being Rasul. If I know anything about him, is that even a 1 day ban would have given him the inteded lesson. (Even Eldrun agrees, is there a rarest sight than that one?).
    Tar_Zan served his ban and is back on after doing his time. A person should not necessarily be favored in bans due to their personality. I understand that people with more positive influence in the community are better liked, but doesn't mean we treat others worse for that. Tar_zan and Witwicky have their own style to the game and can't fault them for that. As Rasul was helpful in his wrongdoing, he was shown a grace period. The fore-mentioned 2 weren't and so were banned appropriately.

I just think we shouldn't be comparing every aspect of this case to theirs. Its happened and dealt with. There were some similarities so obviously reference can be made, but I think its a bit unfair for everyone to gang up on the,. Hopefully they learned and wont be repeating it. But try to be welcoming to them. We are a community, so despite contrasting personalities, be more patient. :D. Just my two sense.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest