Guilty as charged. Well, if charged in the first place.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• His stuff was reset just like WitWicky.

Also I'm not the one who decided the punishment. Volar handled it first and I felt it would be best to give him the final decision in this case. I try to stay out of changing other high ranking admin's ban decisions where possible (extending Witwicky' 2nd ban was because I couldn't resist doing so with it being his 2nd time exploiting).

I left Rasul's wage, time online, and cop exp alone.
  • I contributed 1000 locks to the door, and so did a few others. I think the locks are legit and im not just saying that because I have keys to it. Also Crazy is pretty active, and you said it yourself, we are all afk alot and when you afk alot uninterupted you can passively make a decent amount of money.
  • all of the locks are legit apart from 100k's worth, wich is what rasul gave me before he was banned, and i put it on locks because thats what i do with all my money now so if anything should be deducted from the door it should be at most 125locks(was just thinking if he gave me any other cash), he also didn't need to donate 1k locks as far as i can remember, because he already had keys at the old place from the last map, the reason why the locks are so high on our house is because we all donted 1k locks, me probably a lot more than 1k and some others too like kenay doom and duer put them on every now and then, all our lock's should be legit, but i prefer you investigate them if possible, just to make it clear to everyone
  • i know crazy had like 5mil and duer donated 1.9k locks, and nobody donated 1k locks. idk how much doom or kenay donated but i know for a fact that all that does not equal 24mil, especially since most of your people arent even online most of the time. and being afk does give you money, if you have alot of hours in the game. i make $42 a minute, which rounds to like $20,000 in 8 hours(since thats how long i stayed afk), so you cant say that you get all that money from being "afk". This is why i wanted a eco reset. since there were alot of money glitch happening we dont know who has what thats legit. Good thing theres gonna be one next map because i dont even know more whats legit or not.
  • Rasul wrote:

The thing is,
    I've tried way too many times to equip the printer before I knew it was a glitch, so by then I had hundreds of printers without knowing.
    So eventualy when I saw that I had that many printers in my items, I was surprised, then I sold them, and got over two million.
    So I quickly realized I didn't even have that amount of money before to buy them in the first place.
    Nevertheless, I got greedy and decided not to tell anyone,
    It's just too bad that you hadn't stopped here. Please tell us how your "hundreds of printers" turned into 27000. I would have banned you for a month and removed your cop as well.
  • youngguchipapi wrote:

i know crazy had like 5mil and duer donated 1.9k locks, and nobody donated 1k locks. idk how much doom or kenay donated but i know for a fact that all that does not equal 24mil, especially since most of your people arent even online most of the time. and being afk does give you money, if you have alot of hours in the game. i make $42 a minute, which rounds to like $20,000 in 8 hours(since thats how long i stayed afk), so you cant say that you get all that money from being "afk". This is why i wanted a eco reset. since there were alot of money glitch happening we dont know who has what thats legit. Good thing theres gonna be one next map because i dont even know more whats legit or not.
    Duer gave 1.9k locks, Rocket gave all he had in locks, Rasul gave 300 locks and apparently another 125 according to Rocket, I gave 1.7k locks, Kenay gave 2k locks. So, there were at least 10k locks from this amount of people alone. Then along came Scum, Darkstarr and other 7 players at least. You became number 5, overnight, on the Banker list when that Witwicky stuff happened and your post has a "agree" from Tar_Zan... I didn't see you this motivated to participate in conversations that time.
    The point is, Rasul barely gave locks, so try your luck tomorrow.

I've done my fair share of mistakes, some of us have, but it doesn't feel right to have Tar_Zan running around the server while Rasul is banned. (Tar_Zan was part of the first Witwicky bug, he had more than 100 millions, bought a new house, added thousands of locks and he was not banned. As soon as Witwicky came back, he said "i got you" and both kept bragging about the bug and even started RDM me for being the one who blew the whistle, as if they were denied of any rights and were right the whole time).
    Rasul, on the other hand, is clearly sorry for his actions. The server doesn't even feel the same without him coming online and have Rocket call him a terrorista or Koolaid call him waaay more. He goes cop and promotes crime, sometimes whole bed wars or shootings ensue and it's just fun all around, like the server should be everyday. He didn't use 27.000 printers to become the kingpin of the server, or have others bow down to him, he did random little events everyday, 5 or 6 people would join in the PD ring, or race from the PD to the bank for a few thousand, something the admins stopped doing 1 or 2 months ago. Even after losing his gameplay, since with 27.000 printers I imagine you don't want to plant or print anymore, he kept coming to server and helping others, I know he feels apart of a community here, with us. (Tar_Zans and Witwickys literally just go around trying to create chaos, no one really likes them there, that's the kind of players the server does not need. There could not be enough players like Rasul). First day of his ban yesterday, he came to the forum and kept on being Rasul. If I know anything about him, is that even a 1 day ban would have given him the inteded lesson. (Even Eldrun agrees, is there a rarest sight than that one?).
    The decision of the 7 day ban has been reinstated, I just wanted to get this out of my chest.
  • Locks on the Front Door aside from roughly 250-300 should be legit.

Rasul is a good guy and I like him as a personality and player but the lowest ban he will get with this action is 5 Days(Since Cheesy isn't going to directly intervene). He may have owned up to it but it was still something that was delayed for well over a month, scared or otherwise.

27,000 Printers are what was removed from his current inventory, this doesn't include the 2,950 Printers($14,750,000) that he sold within the period of 18th through 22nd. I didn't bother looking before then for more Printer sales but I'm sure I can find more. I'm not going any further than the above statement.

He admitted his wrong doing and for that he didn't get a 2 weeks Ban. This is the final change in Ban Length as well as my last statement about Rasul.

Witwicky and Tar_Zan are a completely separate case, if you want to talk about them then do so in another thread. I will say in that case only Witwicky received a Ban, just like in this case only Rasul received a Ban.

As for the Little Events statement, it can all be considered free cash to the Server but do remember it wasn't legit cash, it was through a bug.
    Admins that do Drops are all using their own money. We don't spawn money to give players, every bit we give is literally our own cash/items.

• Ive recommended his ban be shortened also. It seems my recomendations dont count for much around here anynore. Cheesy threw the ball back in your court Volar a few posts ago. So in actuality its your call Volar, and once again, im recommending that he ban unbanned tomorrow. 2 or 3 days should, like Sazuke mentioned, be enough for him to know the intended repercussion of his actions should it happen again.
    Post Count = n + 973. Because Mike can't fix shit.
    i love sidezz because he fixed my postcount
  • Sazuke wrote:

Dane Vogel wrote:

It seems my recomendations dont count for much around here anymore. I think it's time to overthrow the syle regime, seize the means of production and bring back political prisioners like Rasul. Long live me, King Dane.
    Well, that might be a little extreme.

Sazuke wrote:

Dane Vogel wrote:

It seems my recomendations dont count for much around here anymore. I think it's time to overthrow the syle regime, seize the means of production and bring back political prisioners like Rasul. Long live me, King Dane.
    Well, that might be a little extreme.
    But not out of the realm of possibility!
    Post Count = n + 973. Because Mike can't fix shit.
    i love sidezz because he fixed my postcount
  • Dane Vogel wrote:

Ive recommended his ban be shortened also. It seems my recommendations dont count for much around here anymore. Cheesy threw the ball back in your court Volar a few posts ago. So in actuality its your call Volar, and once again, I'm recommending that he ban unbanned tomorrow. 2 or 3 days should, like Sazuke mentioned, be enough for him to know the intended repercussion of his actions should it happen again.
    I like how 7 to 5 days isn't considered a shortened Ban.