Police App

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

In-Game name: "stoned|₦ⱥҞḛďҏants←"
      SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22046558
      Time played: 123 Hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes and it is in use

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want to help the server and the players of it. Not just to help new players find their way to play this game, Also to keep the server alive and of course to catch the bad guys with highly crime.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: No rebels in PD / Cuff uncuff or jail with 1,8k crime and above.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Keep the server alive , keep the crime low, help newbies

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I get my Stunstick and catch that guy. Also he would get an reprimand if he is killing under 10hour newie, and in the worst case i call in an admin.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): 12 hours a week.
      - UTC +1

How will you benefit the server?: I love to help others with every afford which is needed. Particulary to enchant people for the Server and the RP mod.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I would first ask him or her if he or she is familiar with the roleplay mod. If he or she is, i would show him the map, the stores etc. On the other hand i would tell him or her about the commands and teach them the basics for the rp mod.

Anything else you would like to add?: gamer

The post was edited 2 times, last by NakedPants ().