Seminolemarine's cop application V2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• But you get their point, right? He's getting the same reward (cop) as others who did fill up the proper application, like we all did, but you're saying that he loses it if he screws up. The thing is, that's already the current punishment for cops who filled the application, he's not getting any different treatment other than the fact that he doesn't have to fill it up.
    Honestly, I would not accept him since he was banned yesterday/today for DCing out of combat, but we will all trust your judgement and hope seminolemarine does right by your decision.
  • 1st Try - Told to fix with proper format.

seminolemarine wrote:

Ayy listen here now, I got 200 hours and I want to Protect & Serve the streets of rp_uptown_city! Now I will be loyal and fair to everything and stuff like that, so pls grant me cop and I promise that I'll follow the rules of cop. Anyways, back to grinding sanitation. Peace :thumbsup:

~ seminolemarine
    2nd Try - Not much changed.

seminolemarine wrote:

Hello! I have been playing in the CoLD Community server for quite some time now. I have 200 hours, and I'm ready for my employment of cop. My goal is to Protect & Serve the people of CoLD Community Roleplay | Purge District. I will follow all the rules of cop and will listen if I mess up somewhere. I hope you can allow me the employment of cop, and teach me the ways of being the best cop! Thank You! :)

~seminolemarine

duer wrote:

i was just trying to be unbiased
    Trying to be Unbiased is a good thing.(It's a very nice view to have)

The thing is to everyone else it's perceived as biased by giving him he didn't deserve.

Think of it from a Respect standpoint, He was given the correct information and couldn't even be bothered to show the Server Respect and fill out the relatively easy answers. Instead he changes a few words and just reposts as a ''new'' thread.

• Volar wrote:

The thing is to everyone else it's perceived as biased by giving him he didn't deserve.

Think of it from a Respect standpoint, He was given the correct information and couldn't even be bothered to show the Server Respect and fill out the relatively easy answers. Instead he changes a few words and just reposts as a ''new'' thread.

humans naturally go with the majority consensus, if the majority thinks seminole doesnt deserve cop, then the unbiased thing to do would be going against the majority opinion, and taking risks and giving him a chance

one could argue, that the timing of his rule breaking - suicide out of combat - can biasedly affect the decision of his cop app (even if he follows the format)

but people dont mention the hours seminole has dedicated on this server 200+ hours and he JUST had his case of rule breaking recently

i guess yall arent a fan of reverse psychology - but when a child misbehaves, it is important to give him a chance to redeem himself, or make further mistakes.... IF WE DONT, it creates further spite for him to add disrespect etc. but we have nothing to lose in giving seminole cop other than VERIFYING his true character, and or giving him a chance to redeem himself for his past decisions

in a big picture, as a community i understand its only fair to give everyone a chance to comment before accepting an app

but im fine with whatever cheesy wants to do
  • The whole thing started from me joining in and stating he has to follow the format. I don't care about Nobody and whoever else jumped in about his Rule Breaking.

All I gave a fuck about was him following the Standards of the Server. I didn't have a problem with someone that broke rules. A shitload of our Old Cops have Bans and Rule Breaking on file but are still Cop.
    Rebel Rule breaking doesn't = Cop Rule breaking.

Edit - Fixes.

In-Game name: seminolemarine
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20641909
    Time Played: 217 hours

Do you have a mic?: No

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want to clean the streets of dirty rdm'ers.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Kickdoor at 4k crime, don't use keys to a home for a criminal, do not shoot/kill anyone unless attacked first, if they rdm/dm keep them in jail.

What is the function of the Civil Protection?: To arrest players that have crime and clean the streets of criminals.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Let them build up crime and arrest them. After that, I'll keep them in jail until their sentence runs out.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone)?: About 6 hrs a day. I live in USA central time zone.

How will you benefit the server?: I will arrest dirty dm'ers and help with other players (specifically new)

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No. I'm reapplying for cop.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will teach them how to play. Examples: I will show and teach them about jobs, money, their 10 hours, etc.

Anything else you would like to add?: Make me cop bb <3

~seminolemarine
  • Took him three attempts, wouldn't have even have made the third if he didn't get his cop revoked (that he should have never even been given, looking at his first two applications). Poor attitude and no respect for basic rules. - 10 support

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nobody ().