Seminolemarine's cop application V2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Seminolemarine's cop application V2

Hello! I have been playing in the CoLD Community server for quite some time now. I have 200 hours, and I'm ready for my employment of cop. My goal is to Protect & Serve the people of CoLD Community Roleplay | Purge District. I will follow all the rules of cop and will listen if I mess up somewhere. I hope you can allow me the employment of cop, and teach me the ways of being the best cop! Thank You! :)

~seminolemarine

Edit - Volar - Placing Application Quote in First Post.

seminolemarine wrote:

In-Game name: seminolemarine
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20641909
    Time Played: 217 hours

Do you have a mic?: No

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want to clean the streets of dirty rdm'ers.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Kickdoor at 4k crime, don't use keys to a home for a criminal, do not shoot/kill anyone unless attacked first, if they rdm/dm keep them in jail.

What is the function of the Civil Protection?: To arrest players that have crime and clean the streets of criminals.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Let them build up crime and arrest them. After that, I'll keep them in jail until their sentence runs out.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone)?: About 6 hrs a day. I live in USA central time zone.

How will you benefit the server?: I will arrest dirty dm'ers and help with other players (specifically new)

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No. I'm reapplying for cop.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will teach them how to play. Examples: I will show and teach them about jobs, money, their 10 hours, etc.

Anything else you would like to add?: Make me cop bb <3

~seminolemarine
  • I told you in the last Application what do to, if you're not going to take this seriously then I'll just have to take the necessary action.

Any further Troll Cop Applications will be deleted and possible forum ban given.
    YouHaveTo.jpg

Edit -

duer wrote:

ACCEPTED AND EMPLOYED

giving him a chance
    No, if he can't fill out a simple Cop Application then he gets nothing, hell we've had several people in the past that can't even speak or read the English language fill out a proper Application.

• Wow, giving out cop to someone who just finished suiciding out of combat blatantly just the day before? So much for this bullshit combat logging system/following the rules. Not to mention that after being told to make a proper application he completely ignored you and made another shitty one
  • duer wrote:

ACCEPTED AND EMPLOYED

giving him a chance
    What pressure, What responsibility, oh to abide by the rules?

Point is why have an Application process in the first place if people don't actually have to Apply? Applying isn't hard and atleast shows they care enough to actually do more than just ask or recite a line, not filling one out not once but TWICE after I linked him the correct format is pure Laziness.

• My point is what is the point of this - May 18th 2015 (It's also a remake from an even earlier Application we had) so Minimum 3+ years old.

eldrun wrote:

What to make the subject "<Insert Applicants name here> Civil Protection Application."

--Basic info--

SteamID:
    Time played:

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:

What is the function the Civil Protection?:

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):?

How will you benefit the server?:

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:

Anything else you would like to add?:

--End Application--
    Everyone has had to do them, Everyone. The only ''exceptions'' were players that already had it from a Previous application.

There are several instances in the past where posts were immediately denied due to not following whatever proper format we have for that post type. What makes this person so special?

Edit -

duer wrote:

but if he breakls a rule, abuses, or whatever, hes gone

its called bait volar
    I don't see how this is bait. He's gone if he breaks rules? So like every single other Cop that actually took the time to atleast type a few lines out in a proper format?

• its not the person thats special, its the timing

hes accused of breaking rules - suicide out of combat

BUT he also wants cop badly, and hes very adamant about using the proper format (or making an application in general)

SOO, im using this opporttunity to test him, and see if he can straighten himself out

if it doesnt work, just pull the plug, that simple
  • duer wrote:

BUT he also wants cop badly, and hes very adamant about using the proper format (or making an application in general)

ad·a·mant
    ˈadəmənt/
    adjective
    adjective: adamant
    1. refusing to be persuaded or to change one's mind.

So he really wants to make a proper application but instead gives us one more sentence over the first post, after literally being provided the copy/paste material in the Original thread.

seminolemarine wrote:

Ayy listen here now, I got 200 hours and I want to Protect & Serve the streets of rp_uptown_city! Now I will be loyal and fair to everything and stuff like that, so pls grant me cop and I promise that I'll follow the rules of cop. Anyways, back to grinding sanitation. Peace :thumbsup:

~ seminolemarine

• While he was suiciding out of combat he even said "I don't care if they ban me i'll just leave the server for 3 months again."He clearly doesn't give a shit about the server or the rules. Him making an equally half assed application right after being asked to make a new one should of told you that much. Not sure how you came to the conclusion that he is cop material. That aside, if you start accepting people who don't take the time to follow the correct format you might as well get rid of it. It's pretty much a slap in the face to anyone who actually took the time to write a proper application, or who has been asked to follow the format and has agreed to do so