adamkennykcr civil protection app

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• adamkennykcr civil protection app

In-Game name:adamkennykcr
    SteamID: bigken3452 STEAM_0:0:19178354
    Time played:81
    --Questions--

Do you have a mic?:yes,I prefer but I don’t mind using mic to speak up and be heard

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:looking forward to get a chance at civil protection just for the fact to stop rdm’ing and become apart of the team, about half my hours consist of later hours where sometimes there is no cops or admins on or available
    What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:No rdm’ing, no kicking doors unless 4200 crime, no abusing powers and abilities.
    What is the function the Civil Protection?: the function of civil protection is to stop the civilians from rdm’ing, robbing, selling, basically to intervein on criminal behaviours and make the map a happy place for those who are kicking up shit
    If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:if a player was rdming me, I would simply just jail them, every time there crime could be at a point where its just punishable

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):?i can dedicate about 4-4.5 hours a day to the server , my time zone is newfoundland standard

How will you benefit the server?: I can benefit the server for the odd hours of my time zone, and just being a overall good cop and following the rules, trying to make it a good experience for everyone

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:I have played syles server almost 2 years ago for proballby close to 4 months, im not quite sure if I was a civil protection then or no, I can not recall my previous account

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I can help just like ive helped befor , showing them the !motd and answering any questions they have, informing them on they should not be killed (if they have under 10 hours ) any just show them around the map.
    Anything else you would like to add?:no