Purple Sheps Admin Apply

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Purple Sheps Admin Apply

Should I Be Admin 18
      Yes (7) 39%
      No (11) 61%

In-Game name: SRP | PurpleᏚhep{ILC}

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92345805

Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/C6TLOVER/

Time played: 114 Hours

Skype(Optional): No Skype

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: No Tbh

Why are you applying for Administration?: Because I Want To Help Out The Server And Kick The People With The Boot,And Tap The People With The Ban Hammer And Stop All Of The Rule Breakers Of The Server And Sometimes They Don't Want To Listen To The Rules And Not Listen To Admins And Not Follow The Simple Rules Like Noob Defender And Killing More Like 6 I Will Boot Them 12 Ban Hammered And Them I Would Help Them Give Some Information From The Server So They Don't Have To Worry About Asking People For Help For Some process And I Will Help Them Get Money So They Can Buy Things And Sometimes They Will Mic Spam Or That Stuff So I Will GAG Them Chat Spam = Mute And I Am Not Going To Mute/Gag Them For Long I Will Mute/Gag Them For 20 Mins For Another Chance And One More Thing Can You Help Me Get Trained So I Can Use It Very Well

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): Mostly Too 5:00 (My Time Zone IS NOT Allowed Too Share My Time ZONE Because Of People Coming And Calling Our House For No Reason And Just Won't Leave Us Alone)

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?: In My Kind Of Way I Would Boot Them And Ban Hammer Them Just For Some Days.

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: I Don't Know How To Adminstrate On This Server Can Train Me Because Idk Anyway How To Do Admin On HL2 DeathMatch Servers (I Know How To Adminstrate On Garrys Mod And On HL2 Deathmatch Servers Pls Help Me Get Information And Help Me Get Well Trained Thx)

Anything else you would like to add?:No Thankz :)
  • Jun 7th 2016
    May 29th 2016

Purple Shep wrote:

10/22/2016 - Not even a year later.

I remember you as Mushroom Bro and always liked you back then. You're sporadic though, you come and go which isn't really a bad thing. You've honestly been around as long as I have start wise but have been missing way more.

My main concern is you being honest with us if you actually want this.

• i was mushroom bro but garrys mod stole my heart so i will maybe come on but i always never because i was at a trip and my little brother took over he never came on but only a few so this is why i never came on along time before because i will leave my brother would just say mean comments so i quickly leave hm out of the server so i don't end up in bad troubles ^^ :| ;(

I Would think that i would be banned when my brother wowuld talk in the mic so i took the mic and he was playing for sometime well but idk what 2 do i just returned to cold community and being back again so what will i ever do :\

Tbh I really Want To Understand Being A Admin On This Server As Trained Enough And Take Responiblilty As A Admin,Lookout And Be Careful what i do

The post was edited 2 times, last by Purple Shep ().

Hours should be a concern and you can tell this a child because he is capitalizing every word.

The Doggy wrote:

Why Does Every Word Have To Be Capitalized? It Looks Fucking Stupid

duer wrote:

dying xD

Purple Shep wrote:

Why are you applying for Administration?: Because I Want To Help Out The Server And Kick The People With The Boot,And Tap The People With The Ban Hammer And Stop All Of The Rule Breakers Of The Server And Sometimes They Don't Want To Listen To The Rules And Not Listen To Admins And Not Follow The Simple Rules Like Noob Defender And Killing More Like 6 I Will Boot Them 12 Ban Hammered And Them I Would Help Them Give Some Information From The Server So They Don't Have To Worry About Asking People For Help For Some process And I Will Help Them Get Money So They Can Buy Things And Sometimes They Will Mic Spam Or That Stuff So I Will GAG Them Chat Spam = Mute And I Am Not Going To Mute/Gag Them For Long I Will Mute/Gag Them For 20 Mins For Another Chance And One More Thing Can You Help Me Get Trained So I Can Use It Very Well

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): Mostly Too 5:00 (My Time Zone IS NOT Allowed Too Share My Time ZONE Because Of People Coming And Calling Our House For No Reason And Just Won't Leave Us Alone)

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?: In My Kind Of Way I Would Boot Them And Ban Hammer Them Just For Some Days.

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: I Don't Know How To Adminstrate On This Server Can Train Me Because Idk Anyway How To Do Admin On HL2 DeathMatch Servers (I Know How To Adminstrate On Garrys Mod And On HL2 Deathmatch Servers Pls Help Me Get Information And Help Me Get Well Trained Thx)

Anything else you would like to add?:No Thankz :)
    This almost looks like a joke, he speaks like he is autistic
    "My time zone is not allowed to be shared because people come to my house"
    you are a complete fag if you say "boot" and "ban hammer"
    "pls help me get information and help me get well trained"

This is a joke, lock this thread