I want to be a cop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I want to be a cop

In-Game name:Waffles12t
      SteamID: :?: :?: ??
      Time played:104 hours

Do you have a mic?: yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:So I can put people in jail with super high crime.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:You arrest people and put them in a cell do not accept bribes

What is the function the Civil Protection?:You arrest people put them in jail and it’s that easy

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Try to stop and put both people in jail I think you should ban them I don't know this part. sniper rocketlauncher assaultrifle misslelauncher chainsaw banneddd

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? 2 hours on a weekday. Mostly all day on weekends.

How will you benefit the server?: Helping people that need help and having a fun time putting people in jail.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes. :thumbsup:

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Show him\her how everything works. hi

Anything else you would like to add?: No.
    • Waffles12t wrote:

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? 2 hours on a weekday. Mostly all day on weekends.
      Timezone? Only asking since it's asked aswell and we like things to be thorough.

Waffles12t wrote:

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:You arrest people and put them in a cell do not accept bribes
      You can accept bribes if you want, you don't have to leave them in jail unless you want to.

I'd say +1 assuming he fills out that last little bit I mentioned. Atleast he put thought into the application and admitted some faults.