Admin Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• duer wrote:

Tbh i wanna see you helping new players more than anything
    But at the same time, that isn't my job. I don't want to act as if I am an admin, but have no power. Please for the love of god don't pull the "He's power hungry" card, if I was I wouldn't care about debating about anything on here, and I would have applied for admin way earlier.

There also isn't too many new players to help. I have been friendly to the majority of them who haven't just come on to try and kill me. About 95% of the players on do know how to play the game.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Naujoji: grammar ().

• This guy is god awful on the forums. Extremely negative, a bad model for new players and flat out shit. If HoD doesn't like you, you know you fucked up. This is the kind of guy that would have a bad day and take it out on the community. Not worth the hassle, there are too many other potentially good admins out there. If you feel like the server is lacking admins I would wait it out.

big time -1
  • ZomBloR! wrote:

This guy is god awful on the forums. Extremely negative, a bad model for new players and flat out shit. If HoD doesn't like you, you know you fucked up. This is the kind of guy that would have a bad day and take it out on the community. Not worth the hassle, there are too many other potentially good admins out there. If you feel like the server is lacking admins I would wait it out.

big time -1
    You play anymore? Not sure that I remember you at all.
    Looking at your recent activity it seems you haven't played too much recently, so I consider your review of me irrelevant. I probably killed you a few too many times during your time playing, so you have a strong biased against me. Which definitely isn't a new occurrence.
  • Naujoji wrote:

ZomBloR! wrote:

This guy is god awful on the forums. Extremely negative, a bad model for new players and flat out shit. If HoD doesn't like you, you know you fucked up. This is the kind of guy that would have a bad day and take it out on the community. Not worth the hassle, there are too many other potentially good admins out there. If you feel like the server is lacking admins I would wait it out.

big time -1
    You play anymore? Not sure that I remember you at all.Looking at your recent activity it seems you haven't played too much recently, so I consider your review of me irrelevant. I probably killed you a few too many times during your time playing, so you have a strong biased against me. Which definitely isn't a new occurrence.
    Nah, has nothing to do with killing me. I think your behavior is a bad model for new players and toxic to the community overall. You can fake it for awhile I'm sure but you'll slip up and someone or someones will pay the cost. Not worth it to give you a shot.
  • ZomBloR! wrote:

Naujoji wrote:

ZomBloR! wrote:

big time -1
    You play anymore? Not sure that I remember you at all.Looking at your recent activity it seems you haven't played too much recently, so I consider your review of me irrelevant. I probably killed you a few too many times during your time playing, so you have a strong biased against me. Which definitely isn't a new occurrence.
    Nah, has nothing to do with killing me. I think your behavior is a bad model for new players and toxic to the community overall. You can fake it for awhile I'm sure but you'll slip up and someone or someones will pay the cost. Not worth it to give you a shot.
    This shows how new you are. I've been a good and "fair" player for 9/10 of the time I have been playing. But once again I had around 100 hours of playing time that I didn't give a shit. This has been explained by me further up in this thread, which I assumed you have not read. I'm not sure how I am faking "good" behavior. Seeing as though I have been in the role of administration before I do know what I am doing, and once again there is a fine line between being a player and an administrator. Once again you don't play enough and are too new to know the full story. And since you don't play at all now, and just post on the forums, I consider your feedback irrelevant. I really don't care what people that just log onto the website think (as I stated previously). I really do want feedback from current players, or atleast players that have played with me for a considerable amount of time.

What the hell does someones mean by the way?
  • Naujoji wrote:

ZomBloR! wrote:

Naujoji wrote:

ZomBloR! wrote:

big time -1
    This shows how new you are. I've been a good and "fair" player for 9/10 of the time I have been playing. But once again I had around 100 hours of playing time that I didn't give a shit. This has been explained by me further up in this thread, which I assumed you have not read. I'm not sure how I am faking "good" behavior. Seeing as though I have been in the role of administration before I do know what I am doing, and once again there is a fine line between being a player and an administrator. Once again you don't play enough and are too new to know the full story. And since you don't play at all now, and just post on the forums, I consider your feedback irrelevant. I really don't care what people that just log onto the website think (as I stated previously). I really do want feedback from current players, or atleast players that have played with me for a considerable amount of time.
    What the hell does someones mean by the way?
    I'm sure you'd be all about my feedback if it was a +1. Cute paragraph tho. I read the entire thread before replying.

Pluralizing the word someone is just a figure of speech. It just means you'd take your day out on multiple people.
  • ZomBloR! wrote:

Naujoji wrote:

ZomBloR! wrote:

Naujoji wrote:

ZomBloR! wrote:

big time -1
    This shows how new you are. I've been a good and "fair" player for 9/10 of the time I have been playing. But once again I had around 100 hours of playing time that I didn't give a shit. This has been explained by me further up in this thread, which I assumed you have not read. I'm not sure how I am faking "good" behavior. Seeing as though I have been in the role of administration before I do know what I am doing, and once again there is a fine line between being a player and an administrator. Once again you don't play enough and are too new to know the full story. And since you don't play at all now, and just post on the forums, I consider your feedback irrelevant. I really don't care what people that just log onto the website think (as I stated previously). I really do want feedback from current players, or atleast players that have played with me for a considerable amount of time.What the hell does someones mean by the way?
    I'm sure you'd be all about my feedback if it was a +1. Cute paragraph tho. I read the entire thread before replying.
    Pluralizing the word someone is just a figure of speech. It just means you'd take your day out on multiple people.
    I probably wouldn't respond to your feedback if it was +1. Once again look above, I haven't replied to anyone that hasn't been -1. Mostly for feedback reasons, and sure it was a cute paragraph.
    I definitely come on this old ass game to vent about my real life problems, if that is what you mean by your last sentence.

I do like trolls, it is fun to troll on occasion I have done it before multiple times past and present. But at the same time this is a serious thread. Me hearing that you are known as a troll from multiple sources really hurts your case for making taking your feedback seriously.
  • Naujoji wrote:

ZomBloR! wrote:

Naujoji wrote:

ZomBloR! wrote:

Naujoji wrote:

ZomBloR! wrote:

big time -1
    This shows how new you are. I've been a good and "fair" player for 9/10 of the time I have been playing. But once again I had around 100 hours of playing time that I didn't give a shit. This has been explained by me further up in this thread, which I assumed you have not read. I'm not sure how I am faking "good" behavior. Seeing as though I have been in the role of administration before I do know what I am doing, and once again there is a fine line between being a player and an administrator. Once again you don't play enough and are too new to know the full story. And since you don't play at all now, and just post on the forums, I consider your feedback irrelevant. I really don't care what people that just log onto the website think (as I stated previously). I really do want feedback from current players, or atleast players that have played with me for a considerable amount of time.What the hell does someones mean by the way?
    I'm sure you'd be all about my feedback if it was a +1. Cute paragraph tho. I read the entire thread before replying.Pluralizing the word someone is just a figure of speech. It just means you'd take your day out on multiple people.
    Me hearing that you are known as a troll from multiple sources really hurts your case for making taking your feedback seriously.
    lol wat?

k. good luck with your app dude.
  • Naujoji wrote:

duer wrote:

Tbh i wanna see you helping new players more than anything
    But at the same time, that isn't my job. I don't want to act as if I am an admin, but have no power. Please for the love of god don't pull the "He's power hungry" card, if I was I wouldn't care about debating about anything on here, and I would have applied for admin way earlier.
    There also isn't too many new players to help. I have been friendly to the majority of them who haven't just come on to try and kill me. About 95% of the players on do know how to play the game.
    Whether Duer meant to help a new player out as an admin or not, "that isn't my job". That's a bit of a striking statement. So you will only do it if it's a job? Helping out a new player shows that you are part of the new community, not being an admin. I should think that if it's only an admin's job to help players or just be the helpful ones is a bit of a misconceived notion.

Then, there was the mention of how Sidezz was in a similar situation, but when given the opportunity, he rose to the occasion. Nope. Let's table that. That's a case by case situation. I don't think we should be saying there's hope for him yet. Look at the whole DH thing. And see who was involved and what transpired. I definitely say we need to discuss this thoroughly at the admin meeting.
  • I do help players somewhat often actually, but mainly when no admins are on. Why would I help a new player when there is a perfectly capable admin already on to take care of it. I'm also not going to but into this said admins work just to show that I can "help". Sure I do help players when no admins are either online or active. This is the main reason why it goes unseen which doesn't bother me. I'm not going to go to the forums and post screenshots of me helping people, nor am I going to suck up to admins and say I help people. And most work that needs done is only able to be handled by admins. Most new players are experienced enough in rp, and already know how to play. I usually send them to !tutorial, isn't that why it was created? I answer individual and specific questions often also. I don't know if you guys want me to screenshot me helping players or something, which I won't do. When I help players I keep it pretty lowkey. I don't flaunt ingame or on the forums about helping players nor do I suck up to admins and brag how I helped people. That's just not me, but maybe it would work great because I have seen people that don't anything become admin doing it.

Goner wrote:

Look at the whole DH thing. And see who was involved and what transpired.
    Me showing my opinions on the forum seems to come back to bite me often, but that is the whole reason it was created. I really don't understand how me not liking a player or players is such a big deal. I think we are all old enough to have opinions on each other, and not have a everybody love everybody mentality. It really is a bit childish.

Goner wrote:

Then, there was the mention of how Sidezz was in a similar situation, but when given the opportunity, he rose to the occasion.
    I see many similarities between me and him. I think if you all give me a chance, every single one of you guys will be amazed at the job I do. But that's none of my business.
  • Look, after talking with goner

I think its best for naujojis return to marinate for the community as A whole

Its not fair if the majority of admins +1 him, but no new players that play currently really know naujoji for who he is

Like Doom and Goner says

He should be helping the community without admin anyway - thats the kind of candidate we want to see

Dont think thats sucking up to us, or syle..,.you can start proving us wrong without a title
  • Seeing a lot of negative feedback on here, not quite sure why? Joji is an alright guy, sure he trolls on people and stuff, but everyone does that. I haven't seen/heard anything bad about him from the time hes been on. Although with all the mixed feedback I would suggest as Greaser stated above about "Trusted" and see how he goes with that, If he proves himself of deserving it then bump him up to trial or whatever.
    Its a +1 from me. :thumbup:
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting