Admin Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Admin Application

In-Game name: Naujoji

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30074293

Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Naujoji/

Time played: 900

Skype(Optional):

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Administration?: I can do a better job than a fraction of the administration team. (No I won't call anyone out this time) You can look back at my recent bans, think about me not caring about breaking the rules, or whatever. What you can't deny or speculate about is that I can be serious when I want to, and I can do a quality job. Not trying to relate this to cop, but even though I can be a dickhead while a rebel, while I play cop, I remain a professional and play by the rules.I'm not sure too many people on the forums know who I am in the game, they might see me "crying" about this and that on the forums, but in all reality that doesn't mean anything. I can bring serious rule enforcement to the table, backed by evidence. People will play fair when I'm online. I really can be serious sometimes. I look at some applications of newly applying admins, and current admins and just shake my head as to how they got their position. With me you aren't going to get a suck-up to Syle, who is going to lie to cover my own ass. You will get a administrator that keeps it 100, plays fair, and enforces the rules. You won't get any bias with me, because I have little friends on the server. All in all, I am a better candidate than many, I know how the game works, I have been around the RP community for some time, and I know what I'm doing. I would bring assets to the admin team that most probably don't know about. I think if you look past the stage the game where I really didn't care, than I am a respected player. I have gotten and will continue to receive a bad wrap from people, but I really don't care. This server is in need of a couple decent admins who can come and get stuff done the right way. I can be that guy, let me prove it to you.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): UTC-06:00, probably 10 hours a week depending on my schedule.

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?: Warn them, if they continue then kick them, if they still continue ban according. Record evidence. Ban on sight depending on severity of rule breaking. Never ban without proof.

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: Yeah a while ago. I know how it works, just refresh me with some sm commands, and commands specific to this mod.

Anything else you would like to add?: This is not a joke banneddd banneddd banneddd
  • +1 from me

i think hes very qualified for admin, hes very witty, can see through deciet and knows the game very well

some of of us might not agree with him all the time, but thats exactly why he might make us stronger

although one weakness i see is that naujoji can be very judgemental towards others at first glance, and might need alot of social training
  • Honestly I know there is probs a lot of negativity to Naujoji, but I support him becoming admin I think he would be a good addition if he is willing to change his attitude a bit if given admin(which we can see if he given Trial) +1 from me, I trust he would do the right thing given admin!
  • Okay, gonna get this out of the way now, we've all seen how he acts, we all know what he's like, but I think, given the chance, he could be a great addition to our team. Recently I have seen him stepping up more as a player and from my small talks to him I believe he definitely could be serious and bring some great skills and a different perspective to the admin role.

I know how he has acted towards some of our admins and players, I know what he has inflicted on them, but if we can look past that and give him a chance I believe he would be professional and not act out towards others. I've seen him as a cop and he is professional, he doesn't break rules, he is serious and I know he could bring this personality into his adminship.

Nobody is perfect, Naujoji isn't an exception. There will be times when he may do something stupid, but as humans we all have those impurities but they make us who we are. We have to assess those impurities and make an informed decision upon them, Naujoji may not be able to keep his admin but I say we should at least give him a shot.
  • Major dick normally and almost all of his comments on this are negative as fuck but he tells thing the way it is, straight to the point with no sugar coating.

Attitude towards players would have to change to be a bit more professional. I'm not saying Lawyer Professional like Koala but more than what I've seen via majority of posts.

The Application seems to have a lot of thought put into it and I feel he should atleast get a chance.

With that said +1 for Trial.

• I am giving Naujoji a +1. I think he can bring a lot to the table. He is beauitiful and a nice, loving guy towards most of the server.

one thing I think he needs to work on is just more positivity. MORE POSITIVITY.

I think naujoji is a good replacement and addition to our team with several admins stepping down.
  • duer wrote:

might need alot of social training

The Doggy wrote:

Naujoji may not be able to keep his admin but

Volar wrote:

Attitude towards players would have to change to be a bit more professional
    I'd prefer we hire admins that don't need constant policing and "social training". He has certainly proven himself to be an arrogant bully , and an anti-social crybaby during his time with us. Some people clearly believe that if you give a man a position , it will encourage him to change his attitude. I think he should change his attitude before he is given the position. -1
  • Naujoji wrote:

HAND OF DOOM wrote:

Some people clearly believe that if you give a man a position , it will encourage him to change his attitude. I think he should change his attitude before he is given the position.
    I'm not too sure you have played with me recently enough to see how I play now.
    although i agree i see naujoji trying....

i think what doom is also saying is, "YOU have to show ME your change"
  • duer wrote:

Naujoji wrote:

HAND OF DOOM wrote:

Some people clearly believe that if you give a man a position , it will encourage him to change his attitude. I think he should change his attitude before he is given the position.
    although i agree i see naujoji trying....
    i think what doom is also saying is, "YOU have to show ME your change"
    I don't think I have the time to play at 2 am and show him that I play fair.

HAND OF DOOM wrote:

He has certainly proven himself to be an arrogant bully , and an anti-social crybaby during his time with us.
    For a small fraction of my time on this server, I didn't care about any rules or punishment. I don't believe that I am arrogant at all because I can back my talk up on the forum in the game. And me killing a person that you are friends with to no avail I guess makes me a bully. I don't remember this server being a pussy zone. Not really sure how I am anti-social, I am almost always talking to someone on the server. That doesn't always necessarily mean that I being nice to them. I think that there is a fine line being a player and an administrator. Obviously if made administrator I would treat players with respect unless they are trying to piss me off. I guess me having no filter on the forums and on a video game could come off as me "bullying" players. But at the same time we should probably all grow up, this game is for adults, and if you don't want to hear me speak, there is a mute function on the game. I can't help that ever since I killed a player on the server that you have an everlasting grudge for me.
  • Naujoji wrote:

I've been watching you closely since you announced your return on the 23rd. Close enough to see that you're still using binds on your doorhack and lockpick , and been AFK for 75% of your time back.

Naujoji wrote:

I can't help that ever since I killed a player on the server that you have an everlasting grudge for me.
    My comments on your application are based on your all your in game interactions , and how you've handled yourself in this forum.
  • HAND OF DOOM wrote:

Close enough to see that you're still using binds on your doorhack and lockpick , and been AFK for 75% of your time back.
    Lets go ahead and see the video backing up this accusation. Some experienced players begin to feel comfortable with the order of the menu after a couple hundred hours playing, so I'm not sure this claim is too valid.

It's crazy to see big brother has an eye on me at all times lol

Naujoji wrote:

Greaser wrote:

Wasn't trusted supposed to be a thing? His votes are split, so I'd say give him trusted if that's a thing yet and see how he does.
    I guarantee that I do an exception job as administrator. I know when it's time to fuck around, and when it is time to be serious. I do have some self control over myself no matter how skewed my recent behaviors have made this statement.