OmNomPro's Cop Application

• OmNomPro's Cop Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: OmNomPro
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39160581
    Time played: about 2 days ( i used to have 200 hours on linesee)

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: i do

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: because it's very fun to be a cp in roleplay

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: don't kill anyone without them provoking you, kill people with crimes if they're running away etc...

What is the function the Civil Protection?: protect and serve

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: it would be illegal of me to shoot him in the same life if he didn't provoke me in any way, cops are not allowed to remember the people that killed them

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? i usually dedicate like 40-50+ hours a week (+01:00)

How will you benefit the server?: there aren't many cp's and i already been one so i know the rules and i'm skilled as a player

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: no, i was already a cp on linesee

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: this has happened before and i usually just give them a tour around to show them how to play

Anything else you would like to add?: as i mentioned this is not my first time playing as a cp, and i've just came back to the server and i have around 2 days on the server (most of my hl2dm game time was on this server before the data reset)

thank you for reading this and have a good one :)
  • The Doggy wrote:

Omnompro wrote:

"Just a simple ol' troll, my only goal is to make people mad (only the people i dislike, i don't mess with my friends). You can hate me as much as you can, but at the end of the day, you're just another one of my victims"
    About me from the last time you played on here for two weeks and then left again
    dude, that was when i had some intimate problems, of course i was going to be edgy and shit. besides, that was months ago, we all make mistakes, and being edgy was one of mine, who says i can't change in months?
  • omnompro wrote:

The Doggy wrote:

Omnompro wrote:

"Just a simple ol' troll, my only goal is to make people mad (only the people i dislike, i don't mess with my friends). You can hate me as much as you can, but at the end of the day, you're just another one of my victims"
    About me from the last time you played on here for two weeks and then left again
    dude, that was when i had some intimate problems, of course i was going to be edgy and shit. besides, that was months ago, we all make mistakes, and being edgy was one of mine, who says i can't change in months?
    I'm just saying that you've been a massive troll to players every time you've come on the server, I'm not saying you haven't changed but from my past experiences with you I can't +1 this in good faith.
  • "Just a simple ol' troll, my only goal is to make people mad (only the people i dislike, i don't mess with my friends). You can hate me as much as you can, but at the end of the day, you're just another one of my victims"

LOL

$lovak Power wrote:

How will you benefit the server?: there aren't many cp's and i already been one so i know the rules and i'm skilled as a player

LOL
    retired DM player | virtuousgamers.eu borg my little fragmovie | one of my HUDs
  • The Doggy wrote:

omnompro wrote:

The Doggy wrote:

Omnompro wrote:

I'm just saying that you've been a massive troll to players every time you've come on the server, I'm not saying you haven't changed but from my past experiences with you I can't +1 this in good faith.
    yeah i get it, i know you had bad experiences with me, it's because i disliked you, but now i don't

omnompro wrote:

$lovak Power wrote:

LOL
    nvm, i thought that was koolaid due to the profile picture

omnompro wrote:

duer wrote:

i take risks +1 for the changed omnom
    thank you duer
  • HAND OF DOOM wrote:

Another self proclaimed troll telling us he's changed his ways. It might be true , but I think he needs some more time with us in order to prove this. I only take risks when I'm the only one in the car.
    you say "self proclaimed troll" but i've been playing on this server since ages, i would understand if i was a newer player, but i'm not
  • omnompro wrote:

i'm skilled as a player
    hahah

omnompro wrote:

He acts the same as a remember. Just a kid who talks shit and can't back it up, nothing new. Maybe a more mature player should be civil protection. If you guys think I'm a bad troll, you should wait and see this guy.
  • Naujoji wrote:

omnompro wrote:

i'm skilled as a player
    hahah

omnompro wrote:

He acts the same as a remember. Just a kid who talks shit and can't back it up, nothing new. Maybe a more mature player should be civil protection. If you guys think I'm a bad troll, you should wait and see this guy.
    trolling? mate you helped matu kill me and you expect me not to be mad

omnompro wrote:

Nobody wrote:

Hahaha I recognized his voice but forgot who he was. Now that I know that hes the dude who kept going around claiming to be some kind of master troll i'm going to go ahead and give him -10 support.
    yeah, like 5 months ago :/