Iruta-san's cop application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Iruta-san's cop application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Iruta-san
    SteamID: Iruta-san
    Time played: 188 hours at the moment

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?
    Nope, but i type fast

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:
    New rp experience

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    Don't think like rebel, be a good cop but don't ruing the fun for others

What is the function the Civil Protection?:
    To serve and protect. Also take bribes.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:
    Depends of the way he does it. But yeah, i'd stick to the rules and also try to soothe his nerves bu cuff/uncuff

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):?
    About several (working) hours a day/ UTC +3

How will you benefit the server?:
    I know russian, and you get a lot of russian players recently. I'd come in handy

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:
    Yes.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
    Explain the point of the game, give a heads up on making money

Anything else you would like to add?:
    Pandas.

--End Application--
  • I've never even heard of this guy, so as Volar suggested someone would have to vouch for him.

Not sure too many of the Russian players have an account of this server. Maybe you could list some players that you commonly interact with? So we can get in touch with them regarding this application.
  • Naujoji wrote:

I've never even heard of this guy,
    Yeah, I "know" you though :) When I play, you tend to be offline or AFK(thanks for the occasional cash drops:P)

Naujoji wrote:

Not sure too many of the Russian players have an account of this server. Maybe you could list some players that you commonly interact with? So we can get in touch with them regarding this application.
    Well, not too many russians have an account on this very forum, yeah. But there's plenty on the server. So i'll name several most active of them just because I can, but I see no use from this - most of them are little kids and can't fully understand russian text not to mention english whatsoever.

So, the most active I've seen are: Andrew, SAV-74, Legion-UA, dane.alenin(he changed name recently to "SINIY ALMAZ CSGO"). SAV-74 knows English better then the others i named.

Also, don't know, if this is right to mention, but I've interacted more or less with Koala, Koolaid, Brian.
  • I have seen Iruta helping out newcomers to the server quite often, Which for basically a new player himself is the type of thing i like too see. As Cheesy stated above me about the Admins not knowing you very well/at all, Will make them a bit hesitant due to the fact that COP Is a responsible role. In saying that i put full faith in the fact that i think Iruta would make a good cop, He also has the ability to communicate with the other Russian players as well as speaking English. Which is good to help them out when they are breaking a rule they do not understand due to language difficulties. So its a +1 from me. Hope to see him have a chance to prove his worth. :thumbup:
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting