kass.mdl MUST* be removed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This has been brought up for discussion in the past.. I'm not going to shoot this down, I'm just going to summarize what happened..

/models at the time wasn't VIP only -thus, it was avail for public use.. If its locked for VIPs right now, its still somewhat globally available.. just amongst our supporters

& kass is an amazing skin..
      Has she stood on your face yet?
      sniper santa misslelauncher
    • so, skins are fun, fun is the game.

I can't shoot, I can't aim, I can't fight, I have crap reflexes and I don't complain either. Well, not about things like that.

oh, BTW - there is no "should" about it. Perhaps you mean that you suggest that it be removed for various reasons.

double-oh... isn't that the cheapy that everyone can get?
    • @420alex You can put other Waifu models go ahead, this one in particular has a massive salad hitbox.

@Koala Skins are fun I totally agree with you, not hitting players is not fun, not everyone has your mindset.

Let's look at the following screenshots:

Proper Hitboxes:

The box one is realistic enough so it makes sense not to have its Head hitbox as the box itself LOL
      But this is when shit gets real:

Now you would think that the existence of THIS many hitboxes will make things better - Nope, only worse
      This is improper hitbox creation, compared to the precise ones you saw above.

Which makes me question in what condition the model creator was when he was generating hitboxes.

It's so improper that 2 different bone hitboxes can actually merge/conflict together in this model when undergoing sequence(s):

This is quite troublesome, we can't even headshot a player using kass model when he is standing still lol.

I'm sorry guys but its time you let go of Kass, she has a lot of ST -- I mean problems.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Humam ().

• I was always under the assumption she just had a head hitbox that was really tiny and improperly placed.

Those screens really help to put it into perspective, with this evidence I'm inclined to agree that she should be removed or her hitboxes be fixed by someone that can actually fix them.

VIP is great and all and we like to make our VIPs feel like they get something worthwhile in return but Access to a Skin that literally ignores head shots is too far.

#HeadShotsMatter

• Koala wrote:

so, skins are fun, fun is the game.

I can't shoot, I can't aim, I can't fight, I have crap reflexes and I don't complain either. Well, not about things like that.

oh, BTW - there is no "should" about it. Perhaps you mean that you suggest that it be removed for various reasons.

double-oh... isn't that the cheapy that everyone can get?
      Ignoring something for the sake of "fun" ruins the fun for others.
    • That skin is available to everyone for 1900.

Why don't you all put the same effort into getting rid of the REAL cheating fucktard stuff.

And while you are commenting on relative differences.... bunnyhopping over-rides the dev's intention of having sprint/unlimited sprint etc. Get rid of the speed hacks and the hopping.

The skin boxes are just a form of lottery!!! And you can't call it "abusing" if everyone has been provided the access
      within this server. You better publish all the real cheat stuff in Wiki if you are serious about levelling the play. Let's ALL cheat like those turds I see every day.
      I am going to start setting them to asshole - and I'd like a mod to that; limit the weapons too.
    • Aee you autistic? Bunny hopping is a part of many many games and especially this one. It doesn't break hotboxes

Saying the skin is available to everyone making it fair is retarded. Item binding is available to everyone, hacking is available to everyone, scripting is available to everyone. This does not make it okay. It's like saying oh it's okay to exploit it's part of the game.

The skin is broken and you're choosing to ignore an easy fix by removing it so people can not abuse it's no headshot reg.
    • Humam asked me to fix her hitboxes and I did, here's the difference:

Download

Now it has all needed hitboxes with right sizes, positions and hithroups.
      But this model is still not very good as long as it has 68 vmt/vtf files with total size of 39MB, which is not very cool.
      And again, just the same story as you had with your fucked-up weed plant, clients download one more unused folder containing 60 files (but in this case it's size is 2MB).
      The only materials folder used for this model is "materials/models/kasumi2", but I found another one right next to it, named "kasumiu".
      There is a small chance I downloaded it from some other server, if that's the case, nevermind. In other case, I'm pretty sure it's just you putting unused content to your downloadlist.

Be more fucking serious about adding content to you server, don't show your disrespectful attitude to your players, they would highly appreciate it.

EDIT:
      And yeah, taking into account your bad habits, here's a proper revision for this model, so that you don't just replace it, leaving it with the same name and leaving your users with the old version and having prediction mistakes.

The post was edited 2 times, last by [RLS] Klizmotron ().

• Koala wrote:

That skin is available to everyone for 1900.

Why don't you all put the same effort into getting rid of the REAL cheating fucktard stuff.

And while you are commenting on relative differences.... bunnyhopping over-rides the dev's intention of having sprint/unlimited sprint etc. Get rid of the speed hacks and the hopping.

The skin boxes are just a form of lottery!!! And you can't call it "abusing" if everyone has been provided the access
      within this server. You better publish all the real cheat stuff in Wiki if you are serious about levelling the play. Let's ALL cheat like those turds I see every day.
      I am going to start setting them to asshole - and I'd like a mod to that; limit the weapons too.
      since when was bhop a problem.. just jump? and move your mouse?