CP Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CP Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: TheJean
    SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/thejeanthejean
    Time played: 83 hours.

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: For the experience and the fun (not only for myself, also for others): I like the "legal" hunting game and i hope i can take down gangs while teaming up with other cops in the future.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    1. Cuff at 1,800+ Crime.
    2. Only shoot if shot at or if it was clear that they attempted to shoot you.
    3. Kickdoor is only to access criminals and their items at 4,000+ Crime.
    4. Do not use team switch to avoid death or loss of items.
    5. Do not use cop for personal gain.
    6. No favoring.
    7. Do not release other's prisoners without consent.
    8. Only switch when two or more cops are online.
    9. Do not switch back and forth.
    10. Capture evidence of rule breakers and submit to an admin.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To stop all crime and protect the innocent in our great society!

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Gotta Catch'Em All! But, depending on the situation, I'll give civilians the chance to take revenge or the bounty. To guarantee the safety of others, I will probably jail repetitive rdm'ers (without uncuffing directly).

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone)?:
    Minimal 7-14 hours a week.
    timezone :[Amsterdam]

How will you benefit the server?: By being an active cop, I'll benefit the server by making the lives of innocents safer and by making the lives of criminals more exciting (jailtime excluded).

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Informing them about the system, keys, jobs, special places. Giving some financial aid. Walking with them in the beginning.

Anything else you would like to add?: I hope gangs will be created, it add to the server and to the joy of cp's. (and maybe cp turrets phatgrin )

--End Application--