vip votekick

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Now I know that the VIP votekick feature is meant to be given to autistic people that have mental damage irl more or less

But it can get a little out of hand when it is used by some underage pre-teen like (DH)

I got votekicked 5 times from the server already in less than 15 min, I don't even believe its working properly, it needs 1 vote I think only

KThxCya
    • I might have seen it work from 1 vote only before I got kicked during one of the times (It showed Received 100% votes from 1 vote) or whatever the message looks like [Might be my mistake, but...], also it didn't even show that there is a vote running each time.

I also couldn't vote during any of the times
    • Humam wrote:

I might have seen it work from 1 vote only before I got kicked during one of the times (It showed Received 100% votes from 1 vote)
      Yeah, if only 1 person votes then the outcome will always be either 100% or 0%, the default value for the vote to pass is 60% of all votes.

Humam wrote:

also it didn't even show that there is a vote running each time.

I also couldn't vote during any of the times
      It didn't show cause sm_show_activity = 12, and you can vote you just have to press esc and vote

Volar wrote:

I could have swore we removed Vote Kick and Vote Ban several months ago, I guess Vote Kick got reinstated at some point.
      Voteban got changed to admin only, all the other vote commands are still Gold VIP only.
    • I didn't think of all people DH would be the one to continue using these commands.

Dragonheart wrote:

For example when RDM is getting out of hand. and most players would like you to stop. That seems to be the case here XD
      I don't remember RDM being a thing you should get kicked for. I've personally never been kicked for RDM and people always wont it to stop. Really it just is childish to use votekick on someone that is killing you too often for your liking VIP or not. It is part of the game and against no rules. Really in this case it is used for trolling. It isn't a ban, but you can keep getting kicked which is equally annoying. I would personally like to see some action taken not just to remove the command, but against (DH) as well.
    • Well Naujoji we all know you can eat my shit any time. So fuck you dude, really Fuck you. Wats your acomplischment as trail admin already? Oh yeah thats right dooing shit and afk all the fucking time. Just waiting for the time to pass, when you get automatic basic admin.

Like I told a MIL times before. THIS IS NOT A DM SERVER. Syles words my friend. This is an RP server, takes a TON of work for it even is ready to go online. So not ment for some lo life retards who just come here to non stop DM all the time. And never participate on the RP section on this server.

The votekick command. I didnt design it this way. And when player do the effort to press esc and vote yess to kick the player. Well that must mean someting not? When the voting players are pressing yes 4 times in a row. Than the player who is voted about is ind really playing like an asshole.

Want to DM all the time and kill outher unarmed players who like to do something else in this RP server? Well then I say its time to leave. And yes when all the admins are afk for a change. Yeah I do use the vote command. When come up here in your trail admin suit saying that I use this for trolling? Your an even bigger retard then I think
    • Dragonheart wrote:

Well Naujoji we all know you can eat my shit any time. So fuck you dude, really Fuck you.
      You need to grow up homie.

Dragonheart wrote:

Wats your acomplischment as trail admin already?
      I've had trial longer than you and zero complaints. :)

Dragonheart wrote:

h yeah thats right dooing shit and afk all the fucking time. Just waiting for the time to pass, when you get automatic basic admin.
      When I have a career to pursue and want to finish my high school career out strong, I don't have the time to play this game nonstop. I also can't help that I am afk while you are online. We do live in different timezones pal. There really isn't any room for this subject inside of this thread, so please stop bringing this topic up.

Dragonheart wrote:

The votekick command. I didnt design it this way. And when player do the effort to press esc and vote yess to kick the player. Well that must mean someting not? When the voting players are pressing yes 4 times in a row. Than the player who is voted about is ind really playing like an asshole.
      Humam made it sound like you were the only player doing the voting if I'm not mistaken.

Dragonheart wrote:

Want to DM all the time and kill outher unarmed players who like to do something else in this RP server? Well then I say its time to leave.
      This has always been a part of RP, Humam isn't the first player to come onto the server and kill people. him killing people is not a problem at all. You need no justifiable reason to continue to kick him off of the server for being more skilled than you.

Dragonheart wrote:

When come up here in your trail admin suit saying that I use this for trolling?
      The overall agreement is that you did use this command to either troll or get your way, there really isn't any way for you to argue against that.

Dragonheart wrote:

Most likely he didnt get the message from the first 4 kicks. Before even one more afk admin stats pulling the te trolling cart...
      Even if I wasn't afk what the hell do you want me to do about a player killing you? It isn't breaking any rules.

eldrun wrote:

DH you're really, really dumb.
      +1
    • Dragonheart wrote:

THIS IS NOT A DM SERVER. Syles words my friend. This is an RP server, takes a TON of work for it even is ready to go online. So not ment for some lo life retards who just come here to non stop DM all the time. And never participate on the RP section on this server.
      DM is the only reason I used to play this server at one point, remember that RP means role playing and if people want they can role play as somebody who murders fags and takes their plants. DMing is NOT against the rules and just because YOU don't like it does not mean that you can abuse your VIP privileges to kick players that you do not like very much, people abusing their privileges just because they can ultimately drives potential players who could have been regular players away from the server. If you want an RP with no RDM go play Garry's Mod with the rest of the fags.
      im like an eyeball or maybe a tooth